Super Mario Wiki Steam group

Phantom L said:
Is it ok if I tell my bro our TF2 server password as he wants to start playing TF2 and he might want to jpin me?
Yes, that is fine.

So TF2 works for me again!

VICTORYYYYYY

I plan to try out some classes that I didn't try out much at all before, like...well, everyone that isn't Heavy, Soldier, or Spy. I practiced with most of them in TFC though.

I also opened my Halloween cauldron after 10 months, olol

Just Cause 2 is on special, everyone go buy it this instant. It has beta multiplayer now!

I think I'm addicted to greenlight.

Someone save me.

To whoever maintains this (if anyone does), GekigamiXD001 is me.

I've just joined the group, now that I've got Steam.

press de button in my sig over there to add me idk the friends lookup is kinda confusing for me

|
|
|
|
V

I'm downloading TF2 right now, it might be a few hours before I can play it.

Junko Enoshima said:
press de button in my sig over there to add me idk the friends lookup is kinda confusing for me

|
|
|
|
V

speaking of sigs can you please get rid of that sesame street gif or at least put it in spoilers

it's really tall

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Junko Enoshima said:

|
|
|
|
V

speaking of sigs can you please get rid of that sesame street gif or at least put it in spoilers

it's really tall
but thats the best gif it deserves no spoilers

Junko Enoshima said:
Junko Enoshima said:

|
|
|
|
V

it's really tall
You mean the freshest gif.

Junko Enoshima said:
Junko Enoshima said:

|
|
|
|
V

it's really tall
well

can you make the ronpa picture smaller

curse you valve for taking my money with your ludicrous sales

Back