The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

At least you've saved yourself from having a bad stomachache.

Once I put green food coloring in eggs, but it wasn't very effective. Blue worked far better in turning them green.

After forgetting my password and losing the email associated with that account...I'm back.

After 2 years.

Thanks, Crash man.

Ooh, cool. Have fun! :D Thanks guys, it's good to be back. I'm glad winter break is almost here *u* What're y'all doing? I'm going skiing in Utah. :eek:

Welcome back Beanie, MB777. And welcome back/see you later to everyone else who's leaving/returning.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Cool. I believe that you are a Triplet.
Yes I am. It's really fun, it seems so lonely being an only child. I can barely stay home with only my parents and my sister and brother away, I like go nuts and am on the computer the whole time :P

New Super Mario said:
New Christmas Yoshi said:
Cool. I believe that you are a Triplet.
Yes I am. It's really fun, it seems so lonely being an only child. I can barely stay home with only my parents and my sister and brother away, I like go nuts and am on the computer the whole time :P

I'm an only child and love it. Being alone is really nice in my opinion and a great opportunity for peace and quiet. I never get lonely.

Nice to see you back Epic Nitwit! How was your holiday?

The forum games and general boards itselves were especially a lot less quieter without you around, so it is nice to see you return. :)

Propeller Toad said:
Nice to see you back Epic Nitwit! How was your holiday?

It was good, we went with some friends to see some tombs and other things.

Propeller Toad said:
The forum games and general boards itselves were especially a lot less quieter without you around, so it is nice to see you return. :)

Well, nowdays, in Forum Games, I only really post in Control the Throne and V2W: Forums Choice, but I guess I do post in a few other topics there. Anyway, thanks.

Lily said:
Tombs? Sounded fun!

Well, it was good at first, but there were 130 of them, and they were all the same, so it got boring pretty quick. But we did see some other stuff, like a really big rock shaped like a crocidile, one shaped like a face, and one shaped like a mushroom.

Back