The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Re: Mods:

New Super Mario said:
You may not see this, but I think you should rethink your decision.
If he's serious about leaving, and not trying to get people to talk him out of it, then won't be checking this thread I assume.

attention whore
3/10 for getting me to respond

See you in two days.

Adios.

Supremo said:
I am now retiring forever.

I know you might say, as you said to Doomship 2 in the past: "You may want to come back, and you won't be able to", I've made my decision. It's getting too boring :/, and I'm playing online games along with my new Xbox 360, so I'd rather do that stuff then post here.

So I'm 100% sure I will quit.

Don't make sarcasm posts where you say I'll be returning tomorrow, I haven't posted or logged in about a month, so you can see I've already made my decision, and it's pretty obvious what it is.

This means The Real Life Wiki is cancelled and my Userpedia Mafia is cancelled. MG1: Please lock my Userpedia Mafia thread, and if someone could lock my The Real Life Wiki thread that would be good too.

So this means I'll be quitting everything involving the MarioWiki community. I know this sounds dramatic and I think I'm popular, but I'm not trying to do that. I'm trying to say goodbye to my friends.

Again, don't make sarcasm posts where you say I'll be returning tomorrow. I'm not coming back.

Goodbye Userpedia, MarioWiki, and the MarioWiki Forums.

-UltimatePetey (Supremo78)
:'(

ATTN:

I'm going away for an excessively long time. MG1 has already taken care of Platinum Mafia, so that's that.

I won't be back for a while; If you absolutely need to talk to me you'll find me on Bulbapedia. I'm also going on a hiatus for GPXPlus, so don't try to find me there.

I'd just like to say that it's hard for me to get on and if anyone would like to tell me something, the best way is to PM me because that goes straight to my email inbox.

Supremo said:
Please ban my forum account.

I am now retiring forever.

I know you might say, as you said to Doomship 2 in the past: "You may want to come back, and you won't be able to", I've made my decision. It's getting too boring :/, and I'm playing online games along with my new Xbox 360, so I'd rather do that stuff then post here.

So I'm 100% sure I will quit.

Don't make sarcasm posts where you say I'll be returning tomorrow, I haven't posted or logged in about a month, so you can see I've already made my decision, and it's pretty obvious what it is.

This means The Real Life Wiki is cancelled and my Userpedia Mafia is cancelled. MG1: Please lock my Userpedia Mafia thread, and if someone could lock my The Real Life Wiki thread that would be good too.

So this means I'll be quitting everything involving the MarioWiki community. I know this sounds dramatic and I think I'm popular, but I'm not trying to do that. I'm trying to say goodbye to my friends.

Again, don't make sarcasm posts where you say I'll be returning tomorrow. I'm not coming back.

Goodbye Userpedia, MarioWiki, and the MarioWiki Forums.

-UltimatePetey (Supremo78)

Omygawd I completely missed this.

It's about a week late, but I hope you have a good rest of your life, Supremo. :-[

I am leaving the forum and wiki for a month or two. If you need to talk to me, contact me at Bulbapedia. Don't say I will return sooner. I am sure I will be gone.

Goodbye for a while,

Mario Bros.! (Mario & Luigi or Pokémon Trainer Red)

Back