Donkey Kong Adventure challenges

SparksMarioWiki

Mario fan and brony!
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Sparks
What's this?! The challenges relating to Donkey Kong Adventure haven't been created ever since the release of the DLC almost 6 years ago? Worry not my friends - I can fix it!

Like my previous "remaining article" threads, this one will be focused on one goal - creating articles related to a game! This thread is focused on the challenges in the Donkey Kong Adventure DLC of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. This was suggested by @Nightwicked Bowser, so thank him for bringing this project to light!

Don't worry! I have a wheel that'll decide which articles I should create, like what I did in my "Remaining Super Mario Bros. Wonder articles" thread. This won't be like my "Remaining Princess Peach: Showtime! articles" thread where I don't use the wheel at all.

Here are the challenges!

Banana Lagoon: BANANA LAGOON GONE!

Reef: REEF RID OF!

Jungle: JUNGLE JOINS THE "COMPLETED" LIST!

Dungeon: PUTTING THE "DONE" IN DUNGEON!

Ultimate Islet: BAD BANANAS BANISHED!

You found the secret message! Congratulations. Do you like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic? I do! Do you see my avatar? It's Muffins! The image of her is a cropped screenshot I took from a YouTube video titled "Creative Solution" by doubleWbrothers. The video has Muffins trying to clap her hooves to earn herself a muffin from Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. I won't spoil anything else, so please watch it yourself! You won't regret it!
Will there be ponies? We'll just have to wait and see…

Last edited:
April 30, 2024: With me 100% the entirety of Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, I can now focus on creating these challenge articles! I spin the wheel I created and it gave me…
IMG_6589.jpeg
Up for Grabs Grievance! Honestly an easy one to start out with!

Update: All done! That was quick. These challenges won't take long to complete then!

Last edited:
May 1, 2024: May is here, and why not kick off the month with a challenge? The wheel chooses:
IMG_6591.jpeg
Blue Banana Butchery! The first Reef challenge for me to create!

Update: All done!

Last edited:
These challenges are all so short and I think I can get all this done before the weekend is over. What's next wheel?
IMG_6594.jpeg
Smugglers Strike Back! Which is odd because it's the first challenge involving Smugglers so far.

Update: Complete!

Last edited:
Time for another challenge! What say you, wheel?
IMG_6596.jpeg
Quick Strike Salvo! This'll be another short one.

Update: 🎵Another one bites the dust!🎵

Last edited:
I feel like creating another challenge! Let's see what the wheel brings me this time…
IMG_6598.jpeg
Shark Party! Where's shark repellent when you need it?
IMG_6599.gif

Update: Party's over! If you want a party without angry Rabbids and is actually fun, go see Pinkie Pie.

Last edited:
You want another challenge? You've got another challenge!
IMG_6601.jpeg
Idol Discord! Oh would you look at that. It's the first Ultimate challenge! "Discord" is in the name too, so might as well have an image of the only two Discords I know!
IMG_3545.pngIMG_6602.png
Update: First ultimate challenge complete! Oh yeah!

Last edited:
May 2, 2024: What will the next challenge be? Only the wheel knows!
IMG_6606.jpeg
Heinous Subterraneous! Another short challenge.

Update: Told ya!

Last edited:
That challenge was so short I'll create another one instantly!
IMG_6608.jpeg
Banana Calamity! The second ultimate challenge to be selected!

Update: I'd safely say I created the article for this challenge faster than I can complete it in the game.

Last edited:
Wow I'm making good progress! What's next?
IMG_6612.jpeg
Jungle Joust! The final ultimate challenge!

Update: All ultimate challenges have been created! It's interesting that a Dungeon challenge hasn't been chosen yet. Maybe it's because there's only two?

Last edited:
Come on! We're so close to finishing this! What does the wheel suggest?
IMG_6619.jpeg
And here we have our first Dungeon challenge: Field of Shields!

Update:
Complete!

Last edited:
Up next is…
IMG_6621.jpeg
Bananas Flambé! Wow, both Dungeon challenges in a row. Let's do it!

Update: Yeah! All Dungeon challenges have been created!

Last edited:
What will the wheel land on next? It's one or the other!
IMG_6625.jpeg
Smuggler Stampede! The final challenge involving Smugglers, as well as the last one for Banana Lagoon!

Update: Banana Lagoon is finished! Only one challenge left!

Last edited:
The time has finally come…

I must create the final challenge article

Before this thread can accomplish its goal.

The final article in question is Island Imbroglio! Time to wrap this up!

Update: I DID IT I DID IT! The final challenge has been given an article!

Last edited:
Back