Remaining Princess Peach: Showtime! articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have created Figure Skater Sparkla! I was going to make a Frozen joke, but I decided to let it go. Only two more Sparklas left!

It's time for me to create a level article! This one's a Sparkla rescue stage: The Dark Baker & the Bewitching Sweets! I've got my images ready!
IMG_6337.jpegIMG_6338.jpegIMG_6339.jpeg
Update: I have done it! Baking can be so much fun!

Last edited:
April 13, 2024: Today I will create The Dark Prison & the Dangerous Trap! I'll be sure to do it with style.

Update: I have done it! Another Sparkla stage complete!

Last edited:
April 16, 2024: I wake up to find that DandelionSprout created Cowgirl Rehearsal, A Kung Fu Tale and Kung Fu Rehearsal all last night! We'll get this done in no time!

April 17, 2024: I will take today to add in missing information (Sparkle Gems and Ribbons for example) on all completedPrincess Peach: Showtime! level articles. I'll do my best!

Update: my goals have been accomplished! All level articles (so far) have complete information for Sparkle Gems, Ribbons and Hidden Theets! I'm happy to have gotten that done.

Last edited:
Would you look at that! After I update my previous message DandelionSprout creates The Dark Ninja & the Legion of Guards! I like levels that have a Japanese atmosphere and setting. They're so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back