Which Mario headline from the Direct are you most excited about?

Which Mario headline from the Direct are you most excited about?

• Super Mario RPG (Switch)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WarioWare: Move It!

• Luigi's Mansion 2 HD

• Total voters

June

The sixth month of the year!
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
MegaBowser64
1234567 which one

Toss-up between BCP Wave 6 and TTYD, but I think my partiality for the former might just edge out the latter because Funky Kong is an apotheotic being.

Easily, easily, easily, the TTYD remake.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong would be my pick. While it's not a new DK-style Mario platformer, this is better than nothing. I hope that it's successful enough to convince Nintendo that we want more Mario platformers of this style.

Thank you for reading.

I'm going with Princess Peach: Showtime because it feels like Nintendo is going the most in a new direction with that game.

The Peach game is most intriguing, and I still support that it's a new game that isn't a sequel or a remake, and it's not even a platformer it seems.

My second one would be Mario vs Donkey Kong remake because it's out of left field and I appreciate the inclusion of coop in that one.

The new Peach game is certainly interesting. I would like to see how that turns out.

Luigi Mansion 2 HD might open possibilities for more 3DS to Switch ports. (The only ones that I can think of at the moment are the Zelda remakes and the Mario and Luigi remakes).

I legit like Mario vs Donkey Kong but I'm gonna have to go with extra content for my modded Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Back