What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Y. One of my best friends just hatched a shiny Sneasel named Sniffles for me. It was named after the regular one I received over Wonder Trade and that's THE best name for it EVER.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

keep up motherfucker

Started a new PKMN White file.

Right now I have Dewott and Herdier with 2 badges in hand. Next stop, Castelia Gym and the Desert Resort to find a Dwebble. Joy...

小龙怪 said:
Fire Emblem 7. Finally finished the first 10 chapters. 10th was much easier than the 9th one.
what path are you on?

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Replaying Fire Emblem: Awakening and Super Smash Bros. Brawl out of sudden impulse. I'm reminded why Fire Emblem: Awakening is my favorite game in the series, and also how a view seemingly minor things can make Super Smash Bros. Brawl INCREDIBLY frustrating... when playing by yourself. REALLY hope they do away with the Coin Launcher in the new ones for Wii U and 3DS... plus, thank God random tripping/prat falls aren't going to return.

Also, since Nintendo is officially going to shut down the Wii Shop Channel (and I guess the DSi Shop Channel), I decided to go there and spend the last of my Wii Points (should probably do the same thing for my DSi... if only I could find it). I hate 2000 points even, so I decided to get Mach Rider (since the music is pretty sweet in both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl), StarTropics 2: Zoda's Revenge (since I like the first one, even though I have yet to complete it), and Pokémon Puzzle League. I haven't played Puzzle League, but I think Mach Rider is pretty cool, even though I suck at it. Also, I went back to StarTropics, and actually beat the one boss that was giving my trouble. Yeah, it's a tricky game. Got to be on your toes with that one.

Using the Wii Shop channel for the last time was kind of sad... as frustrating as it was to get games to download and being suddenly interrupted when my connection suddenly breaks up, I got a lot of good games and had a lot of good experiences with it. Here's hoping the eShop will eventually deliver just as much goodness... though it kind of did, with the re-release of EarthBound.

小龙怪 said:
Zae Roles said:
i cant wait for you to get to the final chapter. :>
Probably would be awhile though. I project maybe two months at the absolute very least.

well the game isnt very long if i remember correctly.

Maybe like 25 chapters in total, excluding the extra ones.

小龙怪 said:
Actually over 30 including extras.

hmm is it? Man i havent played in so long, maybe i should put awakening down and play it again.

oh yeah, and i played tera rising today and did a run for sinistral manor.

Sadly it was a party of dps, and we failed pretty hard actually.

But i got a lot of quests done in it so no worries.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars

Just got the lazy shell(s) and went into the barrel volcano and beat the czar dragon. The sixth star was mine until the enormously lame axem rangers stole it from me. So I beat the snot out of them and got my star back.

Smashgoom202 said:
Also, since Nintendo is officially going to shut down the Wii Shop Channel (and I guess the DSi Shop Channel), I decided to go there and spend the last of my Wii Points (should probably do the same thing for my DSi... if only I could find it). I hate 2000 points even, so I decided to get Mach Rider (since the music is pretty sweet in both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl), StarTropics 2: Zoda's Revenge (since I like the first one, even though I have yet to complete it), and Pokémon Puzzle League. I haven't played Puzzle League, but I think Mach Rider is pretty cool, even though I suck at it. Also, I went back to StarTropics, and actually beat the one boss that was giving my trouble. Yeah, it's a tricky game. Got to be on your toes with that one.

Using the Wii Shop channel for the last time was kind of sad... as frustrating as it was to get games to download and being suddenly interrupted when my connection suddenly breaks up, I got a lot of good games and had a lot of good experiences with it. Here's hoping the eShop will eventually deliver just as much goodness... though it kind of did, with the re-release of EarthBound.
I thought the wii shop channel wasn't affected by the wii/ds wifi cut in May.

Pokemon White. Arrived in Nimbasa City. I can't wait to test out my secret weapon against those annoying Emolgas. Heh heh heh.

Also got myself some play coins for the Animal Crossing Daily Fortunes.

Back