What game did you last play?!?!?!?

NEXandGBX said:
Mega Man 2

Beat Crash Man and Flash Man today. Can't seem to get past everyone else though,

iirc crash man's weapon can be used to defeat metal man (although metal man is really easy anyway haha), and flash man's weapon can be used on quickman.

i think the route i usually took when i played it was
metal man -> flash man -> quick man -> bubble man -> heat man -> wood man - > air man -> crash man
idk whether that's the "best route" but it works fine for me

Smashgoom202 said:
LakituderSchnell said:
The A-Team said:
Smashgoom202 said:
I thought the wii shop channel wasn't affected by the wii/ds wifi cut in May.
That is correct.
Well, even so, I don't know a single place near me that still sells Wii Points, so I might as well just spend it all and be done with it.

If you're a Club Nintendo member and have enough stars, you can actually buy some from their store (at least in europe).

Cave Story

apparently i missed something i needed to do in order to get the best ending so i'm going to have to start aaaalllll over again

i'm doing it on easy this time, at least

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Put in the password for Red Potara Majin Vegeta. Absolutley demolished Goku without getting touched.

Red potaras are so over powered. It's awesome.

Giga12 said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

How I love turn-based strategy.
I know, right? ...Though actually, I prefer turn-based strategy/RPG, since I tried playing Advance Wars once and ended up failing horribly. :(

Metroid Prime

Just beat the Parasite Queen and escaped the exploding building. Now all my cool shit's gone.

This has been fun so far. Looking forward to the rest of it.

I played Metroid Prime a long time ago... Never got that far into it, since I suck at first-person shooters. And I don't care how people would explain to justify it otherwise, to me, this game is a first-person shooter, and playing a game through the first-person perspective is a major turn-off for me. Which is a shame, because the game seems totally awesome otherwise.

I don't know why anybody would try to tell you otherwise, as far as I can tell its a first-person shooter. It just has exploration, collectibles and a god damn amazing atmosphere. This game tries to make you feel alone and succeeds IMO. There's nobody telling you what to do or talking to you about your new locations. You're just plopped onto a planet, have to explore while reading writing on the walls to get an idea of the history of the places you visit and what the stuff you discover is supposed to be.

I just really like Metroid Prime.

And yes, the game is totally awesome and you should play it anyway if you ever feel like giving first-person games a chance.

Pokemon Red
-trying to catch a Pidgeotto for the dex. Rhydon (Athopt) is Lv28 now I believe, it's good experience for now but I'd really just like to catch it and continue with the fucking game.

Crackin355 said:
I don't know why anybody would try to tell you otherwise, as far as I can tell its a first-person shooter. It just has exploration, collectibles and a god damn amazing atmosphere. This game tries to make you feel alone and succeeds IMO. There's nobody telling you what to do or talking to you about your new locations. You're just plopped onto a planet, have to explore while reading writing on the walls to get an idea of the history of the places you visit and what the stuff you discover is supposed to be.

I just really like Metroid Prime.

And yes, the game is totally awesome and you should play it anyway if you ever feel like giving first-person games a chance.

Pokemon Red
-trying to catch a Pidgeotto for the dex. Rhydon (Athopt) is Lv28 now I believe, it's good experience for now but I'd really just like to catch it and continue with the fucking game.

Because shooting enemies probably makes up less than a tenth of the gameplay.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

I finally got a 100% approval rating.

Shari moved in.

I have some foreign fruit trees growing.

And I paid off my first mortgage to Nook.

I get to go to the island tomorrow.

I defeated Elesa in my third White run.

Completed my first Public Works Project, went to the island, got a fish badge from Phineas and won a Triforce from the Daily Fortune (anybody want it?).

Super Mario 3D World.

Still haven't beaten Champion's Road with anyone...

Back