What game did you last play?!?!?!?

MCS said:
Paper Mario

Playing this for the first time, believe it or not. It's really fun so far. I got the hammer and Goombario joined my party.

By the way, does anyone know how to access the tattle log? I don't see it in the menu.
You can't. Tattle log is only in other PM games.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
I'm at chapter 16.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

So Joshua had an Iron sword, lancereaver, and armorslayer all with seven uses left.

Pokemon White 2

Starting a new game again, cheating this time around so i can get pokemon i couldn't get otherwise, and im willing to try out magmortar and electivire all in one team, since I liked magmar and electabuzz but never got to try the evolutions.

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier

Playing this again to hopefully beat it. Played for about 6 hours, laughing all the way through it due to hilarious writing and got a team of Kaguya, aschen, xiaomu, and Haken.

Will probably replace Haken with kos-mos later since i like all girl teams.

Xanthium said:
Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past.

Soo cool, even if a little easy...
That's weird, I find 2D Zeldas, including ALttP, somewhat hard games, simply because I can't properly locate myself in a 2D space.

Xpike said:
Xanthium said:
Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past.

Soo cool, even if a little easy...
That's weird, I find 2D Zeldas, including ALttP, somewhat hard games, simply because I can't properly locate myself in a 2D space.

well lttp isnt really hard until much later in the game, the first four dungeons for example are pretty dang easy.

But yeah 2d zelda games are way more difficult than the 3d ones.

Speaking of 2D Zelda

Four Swords Adventures

I beat the Shadow temple finally. I rage quit multiple times last year (I hit a bumper and the key got stuck inside it then the next time I was walking past and I lost my grip on my controller, pushed R and threw a Moon Pearl behind it.) so I'm at a point I haven't played yet.

Crackin355 said:
Speaking of 2D Zelda

Four Swords Adventures

I beat the Shadow temple finally. I rage quit multiple times last year (I hit a bumper and the key got stuck inside it then the next time I was walking past and I lost my grip on my controller, pushed R and threw a Moon Pearl behind it.) so I'm at a point I haven't played yet.

Speaking (again) of 2D Zeldas, I played a little bit more of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, my favorite of the series. I forgot how nice the sprite art looked.

Rapping Dog said:
Crackin355 said:
Speaking of 2D Zelda

Four Swords Adventures

Speaking (again) of 2D Zeldas, I played a little bit more of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, my favorite of the series. I forgot how nice the sprite art looked.

the visuals are nice but i didnt enjoy much else of the game.

Bosses just felt a little too bland and dungeon design was pretty lackluster.

Four Swords Adventures again

I beat Desert of Doubt, I died about 6 times because I kept accidentally moving just a tad bit too close to quicksand and being caught in an eternal loop of 5 enemies ganging up on me.

Cave Story

This game is pretty great. Although, I might end up getting it for wiiware since it looks much better on there and I'm surprised my computer can handle this game as it is

Pokemon White 2

I have learned what true fear is. It's Ferrothorn or Speed Boost Blaziken. I did pwn this one noob who had a team of legendaries all in Master Balls and were probably given a bunch of rare candies. I wish I could've seen his face when he got swept.

Crackin355 said:
Cave Story

This game is pretty great. Although, I might end up getting it for wiiware since it looks much better on there and I'm surprised my computer can handle this game as it is

I have it on Steam and 3DS retail version and hell is very hard

Ness said:
Crackin355 said:
Cave Story

I have it on Steam and 3DS retail version and hell is very hard

I've made it to the final area (atleast, what I believe is the final area) but I've died against the core fight a few times already. I don't really enjoy repeating boss fights constantly, so this part is such a pain.

the game isnt really hard but hell world was pretty interesting to say the least, plus it has the true ending so yeah.

Crystal said:
the game isnt really hard but hell world was pretty interesting to say the least, plus it has the true ending so yeah.

I just don't like having to fight multiple bosses just to reach where I died. It's tedious.

Back