What game did you last play?!?!?!?

GalacticPetey said:
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Battled Red Potara LSSJ Broly on Very Hard difficulty. Big mistake.
Tried this again, but a five on 1 team fight.

A SSJ3 fusion, mystic, Super Namek, and two SSJ4 only brought him down to four health cells.

Pac-Man World

Apparently I need a PS1 memory card to save my game. I'll have to stop in this local retro game store at the mall and see if they have one for sale.

MCS said:
Pac-Man World

Apparently I need a PS1 memory card to save my game. I'll have to stop in this local retro game store at the mall and see if they have one for sale.
Dude, get Spyro 2 now!

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Joshua is awesome.

Devil May Cry 4
Thank God for Bloody Palace, it would've been a waste to confine this god-like combat system to those horrible missions.

New Super Mario said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Just an awesome game. All 3DS owners need this (especially if you haven't given Fire Emblem a go yet!)

I'm considering it, from what I'm hearing, it should be worth it.

Crackin355 said:
New Super Mario said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Just an awesome game. All 3DS owners need this (especially if you haven't given Fire Emblem a go yet!)

I'm considering it, from what I'm hearing, it should be worth it.
Yes do it! (And like I said, especially if you haven't given Fire Emblem a try yet)

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Promoted Kyle to a Great Knight, and Marisa to Swordmaster.

On an unrelated note, I keep reading Cormag as "Cornmag".

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Finished the first two chapters.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

At the part were you get the Zora Armour in third playthough.

Kid Icarus Uprsing

I won my first online Light vs Dark match and beat the other team's angel. Plus I got the achievment for beating Cragalanche without damaging it's butt in solo mode.

Paper Mario

Playing this for the first time, believe it or not. It's really fun so far. I got the hammer and Goombario joined my party.

By the way, does anyone know how to access the tattle log? I don't see it in the menu.

Back