What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Man, that casual option must make the game so easy.

小龙怪 said:
Man, that casual option must make the game so easy.

its why i never use it

although even if i did i'd still be paranoid about losing units.

fantanoice said:
Still this, of course. When I get a new Vita charger I'll probably play more of Danganronpa as well.

Vita? What's that?

*thinks*
*thinks*

Oh right, that wannabe PSP.

I basically did as much as I possibly could in the Bravely Default demo (which is actually a lot), and now I bought the game on Amazon, so it should be coming in a few days.

So it took me five tries to beat Chapter 14 in FE7. The first time, at the very, I had my healer get killed, so I restarted because of that. Second time, Hector died, so had restart there. 3rd and 4th times there was an third party mage I can recruit, but before I got to the s/he, s/he was killed, so I wanted too restart those two times too. So yeah, I suck.

Dean Winchester said:
Dean Winchester said:
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

About to enter the Forbidden Woods for the first time. Screw the Big Octo I encountered on the way.

I 'effing love that game. Fighting Big Octos is always awesome. And Forbidden Wood's boss is pretty bad@$$.

Gmod Trouble in Terrorist Town

So I played with the most noobly detective ever. He was randomkilling EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT, until only he and the traitor who was camping on a tower were left, then got headshot.

SO EPIC. He had like 300 karma after that.

Amphituber said:
Dean Winchester said:
Dean Winchester said:
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

About to enter the Forbidden Woods for the first time. Screw the Big Octo I encountered on the way.

I 'effing love that game. Fighting Big Octos is always awesome. And Forbidden Wood's boss is pretty bad@$$.

I've had the game for like 7 years and intentionally avoided playing it for like 2 or 3 years because the Big Octos used to scare me to death. I got around to actually playing it like 2 years ago and then I lost it and just recently found my copy of it so I decided to pick it back up a little while ago and give it another go. Glad I did <3

Binding of Isaac

There was a locked chest, surrounded with rocks, with one of them being a rare Grey one. Once I defeated the enemies a Tarot card dropped inside the barrier. At the end of the level, NO BOMBS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Freespace 2

Where the hell was that game during my childhood? It may very well be the greatest combat flight game ever made.

小龙怪 said:
More Fire Emblem 7. I decided I really like indoor castle stages infinitely times more than open outside chapters.

oh yes, far easier, especially compared to open fog chapters.

What sucks most though is desert chapters.

Beat Mirror's Edge. The ending was good and leaves it open to a sequel. I think there is another game coming out for next gen at some point so that should be good and fix the issues with this one. I'm done with this game now. I'm not doing the hard mode because I know that will just frustrate me. The time trials seem cool but I don't have any Xbox live friends to compete with so to that takes the point out of it for me.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Taking a break from Public Work Projects until someone suggests the Police Station. Gonna pay off my 8 million bell mortgage to Nook.

Back