What game did you last play?!?!?!?

*leaves thread*

Misty said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
ernesth100 said:
:-\
there is a video game called chess, which is playing chess
There is also the physical chess, which is a game too. You seem to forget that "game" is not equal to "videogame". Even so, this board is about videogames though.

Diablo 1. This game is as old as I am, but it holds up extremely well.

In fact, one could even say it is fun as hell.

(see what I did there lol I'm clever)

Amphituber said:
Diablo 1. This game is as old as I am, but it holds up extremely well.

In fact, one could even say it is fun as hell.

(see what I did there lol I'm clever)

i cant go back to diablo 1 anymore, 2 is just so much better its insane.

I don't have 2 yet, though I do plan to get it at some point, so I can LAN it with friends.

One argument I've heard in favor of Diablo 1 is that its more challenging. And so far, its a very solid, fun game.

Amphituber said:
I don't have 2 yet, though I do plan to get it at some point, so I can LAN it with friends.

One argument I've heard in favor of Diablo 1 is that its more challenging. And so far, its a very solid, fun game.

diablo 1 is more challenging, but that might be because there is more battle customization in 2 and that allows you to really break a lot of enemies.

Although i will say that the act bosses can be brutal, especially diablo.

Overall though i found it better because as said better battle customization, as well as better environments rather then 1's common dungeon crawler style.

Mirror's Edge

It's a great innovative game. There is some annoying parts but it's mostly great. I would recommend it to people who like action and platforming.

Played Skyrim for the first time
thumbup.gif

fire emblem awakening

so freaking tired of getting crits on enemies that have 1-4 hp left

Back