• Total voters

tardograd2

Cheep Cheep
Please don't put silly jokes on this thread

Super Radio said:
tardograd2 said:

It's hard not to.

No, it's not. All you have to do is not put irrevelant content in the 'post reply' textbox.

KASFXLMRTVGKKstfQvna9w.png

Magikrazy said:
TheSuperStarSaga said:
He's a human though.
They literally said he was still human. At this point, I don't think he cares about anything but his weird world where a children's video game of all things adheres to real world biology.
Well, if mario is a human, then they are obviously a subspecies quite distant to real modern humans

Magikrazy said:
TheSuperStarSaga said:
He's a human though.
They literally said he was still human. At this point, I don't think he cares about anything but his weird world where a children's video game of all things adheres to real world biology.

Yeah! He's also still a plumber

113.jpg

All the articles around the internet feeding misinformation that he's no longer a plumber, no longer a human, stripping him of his identity based on speculation; kinda piss me off.

TheSuperStarSaga said:
Magikrazy said:
TheSuperStarSaga said:
He's a human though.

Yeah! He's also still a plumber

All the articles around the internet feeding misinformation that he's no longer a plumber, no longer a human, stripping him of his identity based on speculation; kinda piss me off.
can you mark your spoiler tags in the future please

TheSuperStarSaga said:
the articles that scream how "mario isn't a plumber" and "toad is a genderless fungus among us" annoying, but you should just comfort yourself knowing that the internet is aimed toward normies and hardcore mayro fans have the luxury of simply ignoring the misinformation like how I do

tardograd2 said:

MarioWiki:BJAODN/Mario_(species)

First thing that came to mind had to post sorry

First of all, "Mario" isn't a species. If you're talking about humans in general, there's no definitive answer since they are all different. But regarding Mario himself, they are mainly blue, as that's the color he has stuck with since I think Mario Bros. In games where his eye color isn't displayed, such as the Paper Mario series, his eyes are black.

tardograd2 said:
Well, if mario is a human, then they are obviously a subspecies quite distant to real modern humans

Because midgets don't exist.

Back