are chuckyas aquatic/amphibious?

• yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

tardograd2

Cheep Cheep
Chuckyas look laughable ill prepared for land, in my opinion. They do, however appear to be good at aquatic living:
They have an orb over the head, that can only be for floatation or ornamentation.
Their limbs are better at pushing and pulling, as oppose to walking, making them faster in the water.
They are bad at exploding, which would make them safer to be around underwater.
And, although unofficial, they have the ability, in at least one game, to throw mario spirit out of his body.

nope. not at all. sure, there were chuckyas in wet-dry-world, but they were on land.

and yes, chuckyas are bob-ombs whenever you like it or not. :blooper: :blooper: :blooper: :blooper: :blooper:

tardograd2 said:
And, although unofficial, they have the ability, in at least one game, to throw mario spirit out of his body.
Pics or it didn't happen.

LeftyGreenMario said:
tardograd2 said:
Pics or it didn't happen.
I think he's saying that they can do that in a fan game, hence the "although unofficial" part.

tardograd2 said:
Shadowshy said:
I think they're amphibians
No, they are bob-ombs
bombs in ww2 were bombs did that stop them from taking Normandy in the largest amphibious invasion of all time no sir it didnt

Chuckyas appear to be mechanical. They came from a game where things were made from basic shapes like circles and squares and we haven't seen them in a more modern game being redesigned.

stop the troll posts

chuckyas are never seen in the water, infact correct me if i'm wrong but if i remember correctly if you throw them in the water they die, also they seem to have no problem moving around on the land, so while you raise some interesting points i think it's pretty clear they are optimized to live on land. also, their main combat technique of throwing mario in the hopes of subjecting him to fall damage would obviously not work in the water

Uniju said:
if i remember correctly if you throw them in the water they die
the only way that that fact hurts this theory is if entering water with a chuckya kills it
Uniju said:
they seem to have no problem moving around on the land
That could just be a spandrel, or they could be amphibious
Uniju said:
their main combat technique of throwing mario in the hopes of subjecting him to fall damage would obviously not work in the water
Throwing is not a useless combat technique underwater. Throwing something into razor sharp coral would work regardless the of medium

Stupidity and being different aren't mutually exclusive traits. You can act different, but in a stupid manner, which is pretty much all of your posts.

Koopaul said:
Chuckyas appear to be mechanical. They came from a game where things were made from basic shapes like circles and squares and we haven't seen them in a more modern game being redesigned.
Well, in Super Mario 64 DS, we get to see a better model of them. They seem to have a wind-up key in the remake.

Also, even if they were aquatic, they'd just sink unless they have buoyancy cushions inside of them, which I doubt because they seem to fall like a rock and make a silly, satisfying, janky noise when they die.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Koopaul said:
Well, in Super Mario 64 DS, we get to see a better model of them. They seem to have a wind-up key in the remake.

Also, even if they were aquatic, they'd just sink unless they have buoyancy cushions inside of them, which I doubt because they seem to fall like a rock and make a silly, satisfying, janky noise when they die.
That reasoning doesn't work, as the walking point is not homologous to anything on the 2 other races of bob-omb, meaning that it cannot be natural.

Back