What type of new Mario character would you want to see next?

Which one would you want?

• Total voters
Anyways, for New Super Mario Bros. Switch if it ever does happen, they should implement a new princess that gets kidnapped instead of Peach. They really should now that they recently made Peach playable in Super Mario Run after like say 8 years when they tried making her playable in NSMBWii but couldn't due to it being very difficult to program or some utter nonsense. But now that they have implemented Peach playable in a modern 2D Mario platformer for the first time, they need to ditch Peach being kidnapped and use a new princess and have Peach be playable like in 3D World.

Do they have to add another princess? Why can't Bowser just do something else evil? Adding another princess will just have people complain about her until they eventually make her playable. And then what? Add another princess? And another?

Maria Renard said:
Anyways, for New Super Mario Bros. Switch if it ever does happen, they should implement a new princess that gets kidnapped instead of Peach. They really should now that they recently made Peach playable in Super Mario Run after like say 8 years when they tried making her playable in NSMBWii but couldn't due to it being very difficult to program or some utter nonsense. But now that they have implemented Peach playable in a modern 2D Mario platformer for the first time, they need to ditch Peach being kidnapped and use a new princess and have Peach be playable like in 3D World.

Thenn....what of the new Princess? We have enough princesses already, and Peach getting kidnapped is her forte. Maybe have Daisy in her spot as the playable hero, then the female part of the roster will be unchanged.

The funny thing is that it doesnt even have to be a new princess.

Peach was playable in SMB2 and the objective was not to rescue anybody at all.

Make Baby Luigi kidnapped instead of Peach.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Make Baby Luigi kidnapped instead of Peach.

can we not

Swiftie_Luma said:
The funny thing is that it doesnt even have to be a new princess.

Peach was playable in SMB2 and the objective was not to rescue anybody at all.
You do rescue the Subcons though just like in DDP which was supposed to be a Mario game at first.

Ohohoh, we have Sprixie Princesses.

/discussion

For the lolz

That's why everybody gets to either punch or melt him in lava , he is a jerk for free without a solid reason.

sprixies basically broadcasted large, neon signs with the words "KIDNAP US" on them

that's what i got from their appearances and uh "personality"

just looking at them makes me want to kidnap them myself, crocker style

I think that toad vs koopa is an overused relationship. there are 779 others, so they should be used

wait what

Grunty Industries said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Sarasaland species would be nice.

Like this?

Yuraranartwork.PNG
Bingo. I want everything to make a comeback. Maybe get some localized names and 3D Artwork. And, of course, characters of those species.

I don't know, anything! You can put a mustache with sprinkles. As long as the character is creative, it's great! And seeing how SMO (that's how I'll call super mario odyssey, pretty much how super mario bros is SMB) makes characters and new NPCs, then I guess nintendo is really into creativity right now.

Back