Tribute to Walkazo: Community Drawing (sign-ups available)

Ghost Jam said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Ghost Jam, Glowsquid, and myself were probably Walkazo's best friends here, so please put all three of us on this.

Using that as a criteria, she was pretty close to Stooben as well, I believe.
That's true, I neglected to mention him simply because they hadn't been in frequent contact that much the past few months - but the connection was still there.

I would like to be in as well.
Cirdec.jpeg

good luck on this idea; my character dude is plastered all over my profile in like 18000 places

I'll be in on this. My character is a Cyndaquil with a top hat and a monocle.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Ghost Jam, Glowsquid, and myself were probably Walkazo's best friends here, so please put all three of us on this.
I'd like to if I can. I still need Glowsquid for reference. I expect Ashley but I need to be sure.

Photography Raptor said:
We've had a falling-out, so I don't know if it would be appropriate for me to be in this. I don't know, your call.

If you decide to put me in, it'd probably be best to put me somewhere in the background.
You seemed to show a lot of mourning for her pass-away, even advocating to keep her bureaucratic rank to honor her even though I myself think the retirement rank is created exactly for that purpose. Simply put, she can fulfill her duty no longer and we also should not treat the bureaucrat label as some sort of medal. That's another argument though, so I would not like to continue. Anyway, just by posting here, you care a lot, you're a good influence in the community, and I'm going to include you.

SiFi said:
I'd like to be in it. I look like this thing. Also I think it might be neat if in Walkazo's portrait she had the wings she was given in Dragon Problem's climax because angels and heaven and stuff.
Interesting idea. My impression would be just her mugshot or something in the sky, but I think I can make it show enough that you can see her wings. Can you show me a picture of what the wings look like?

IMPORTANT

It is possible that some users may overlook this until it is much past the deadline. I already put a link in my signature just as a reminder, but if you know any users that haven't yet signed-up, you can always ask.

Also, I doubt I will finish this by the 'Shroom deadline. Over 40 users have found a spot in my picture. It's going to be pretty crowded and this will definitely be a lot of effort.

Striker Mario said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
I'd like to if I can. I still need Glowsquid for reference. I expect Ashley but I need to be sure.

pulled some old deleted files from userpedia, this is what glowsquid's form was originally
povWyPu.png

Ux5cWb3.png

not entirely sure if that's his current appearance or whether he wants to do something different, but there's that for reference if needed

Leonardo DiCaprio's Oscar said:
Striker Mario said:
Crocodile Dippy said:

pulled some old deleted files from userpedia, this is what glowsquid's form was originally
povWyPu.png

Ux5cWb3.png

not entirely sure if that's his current appearance or whether he wants to do something different, but there's that for reference if needed
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=33783.msg1626887#msg1626887

Most recent appearance in my memory
It'd probably be better to just ask tho

GBAToad said:
Leonardo DiCaprio's Oscar said:
Striker Mario said:
Crocodile Dippy said:

povWyPu.png

Ux5cWb3.png

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=33783.msg1626887#msg1626887

Most recent appearance in my memory
It'd probably be better to just ask tho
yeah probably best :-X

Well, we'll see. I don't want to egg people, and he hasn't posted here yet, so... eh... so nervous lol.

I'm not sure if I can help you with the pic sis :P

Well, yeah, help would be nice. It would also be a little fun if people could try identify who I drew and who you drew.

I'm going to use Krita to draw though, so you might need to learn it a bit. Even though I'm not 100% experienced with digital drawing in this program, particularly what to do when the line art is done because I'm usually stumped after doing line art...

Striker, I just want you to know I think you're doing something really great here for the community.

Walkazo would admire your creative spirit.

Heh, thanks.

I just hope whatever I draw comes out at least semi-decent. But... I guess it's the thought that counts.

Anyone can be in if they like. The more people in the pic mourning, the better. I think the characters are a perfect representation of how much people care about Walkazo and it will send Pantaro and his family a stronger message.

I'm not sure what your reference image will be. I can't just get a mugshot if your avatar is meant to be one. A drawing of the whole body would be great since it will ensure I'll get the proportions and the feet correctly. Nevertheless, I will be very happy to put you in even though my workload is getting bigger and bigger, which just shows me that a lot of you care, and that's great news for me! I semi-expected only some support, but this amount of sign-ups really pleases me.

Anyways, how I'd like to be depicted would be something similar to edo's depiction of me

b231a58f14.png

Though the hood can be smaller, as well as the sleeves. The scythe is always meant to be golden, though. (edo missed that). I don't know how you're doing posing, but something like this

4f1368f5d9.png

except facing the camera would work
as long as the scythe is on the back and in position we good

Contra(dictory) said:
Anyways, how I'd like to be depicted would be something similar to edo's depiction of me

b231a58f14.png

Though the hood can be smaller, as well as the sleeves. The scythe is always meant to be golden, though. (edo missed that). I don't know how you're doing posing, but something like this

4f1368f5d9.png

this is a very petty concern but, maybe it would be better if you were drawn in a way that didn't resemble...death? could you maybe put the hood down or obscure the scythe a bit?

idk i just think it might not be in good taste if walkazo's family, who have no idea what our ocs are supposed to be/represent, sees a character that looks like death in the image. i have no idea how lgm is going to draw this but without any disrespect to her or you i thought i would bring this up, apologies if i'm being pedantic.

GBAToad said:
Contra(dictory) said:

b231a58f14.png

4f1368f5d9.png

this is a very petty concern but, maybe it would be better if you were drawn in a way that didn't resemble...death? could you maybe put the hood down or obscure the scythe a bit?

idk i just think it might not be in good taste if walkazo's family, who have no idea what our ocs are supposed to be/represent, sees a character that looks like death in the image. i have no idea how lgm is going to draw this but without any disrespect to her or you i thought i would bring this up, apologies if i'm being pedantic.

I believe that oc is in one of Walkazo's dragon comics in a much friendlier design, perhaps that one could be used instead.

Man, I really should have taken some time to customize or otherwise differentiate mine instead of just using that sprite as a sig image.

Back