Tribute to Walkazo: Community Drawing (sign-ups available)

Striker Mario said:
I've had this in mind, but I think I should say it: I have plans to make a drawing commemorating Walkazo. It will be a tribute to our late bureaucrat, Walkazo. It's going to have us in the drawing gathering around and a portrait of Walkazo's personal character above us. Once I'm done, we can present it to Walkazo's family members, who are hit the hardest.

If you like to be part of the picture, then say so and please provide a good description of your character that represents you.

Not sure what the deadline will be, but I'll determine a point where I'll start drawing if enough people agree to it.

Sign-ups
LeftyGreenMario (me)
Baby Luigi (my sister)
Freakworld
Nintendo64Dude (a Blue Toad)
NexandGBX
Roy Koopa
'3K (I must know how you want to be represented)
Nyrie
Mariofan169 (gray Mario with a 168 insignia, dark gray overalls and hat)
Neptune
Meta Knight (self-explanatory)
The Golden Yoshi
Lakituthequick
Packy (Palkia)
RandomYoshi (Pidgey with a black scarf with a green Pi symbol)
Stargazing
Andymii (Mii avatar)
Contra(dictory) (reference will be supplemented)
Sylveon (will attempt giving the Eevee this costume
Magikrazy
GalacticPetey
Time Turner
LN1

I'll give around a week or two, but if you run a bit late, don't worry.

Rough deadline: Sunday April 3 11:59 (Pacific Time), 2016.

Additional ideas are welcome.

My personal ideas
*Have a flock of common grackles, Walkazo's favorite bird, fly in the sky. Maybe put Poochy soaring through the sky as well.
*Include some wiki in-jokes like Pink Donkey Kong Jr. and Pirate Goomba among us, mourning.

Thanks everyone.

I'm very sorry and I don't mean to be rude but I don't think I've been included in the sign up list.

Don't sweat it; I appreciate that. My ADHD gave in and I left you out. Nice catch. The list should be adjusted accordingly.

Thanks!

I just need a good reference image for Walkazo. Right now, I'm going to be working off on merely her avatar image and image in her userpage. More references will be highly appreciated!

Probably ninja'd freakworld but why not put Godzilla in the background. If you don't understand check FW's sig which contains said Walkazo quote about godzilla. It'd certainly fit in... I hope.

Baby Luigi said:
Hell, I think we should feature this in Palette Swap or somewhere in next issue of The Shroom.

I think this should be feature on the main page of the next issue. Like how it was in July 2015 (issue 100) with Satoru Iwata...

When's the next issue going to be released?

I figured this is going to be a lot of work once I get started, and I don't want to rush something that I want to pour my full thoughts, love, and effort into it.

Sylveon said:
Probably ninja'd freakworld but why not put Godzilla in the background. If you don't understand check FW's sig which contains said Walkazo quote about godzilla. It'd certainly fit in... I hope.
Yes, I'll put Godzilla somewhere. Not sure if I should make him supernatural or not, since Walkazo's an atheist.

Striker Mario said:
I just need a good reference image for Walkazo. Right now, I'm going to be working off on merely her avatar image and image in her userpage. More references will be highly appreciated!
I'm sure there are a ton in Dragon Problem. If you'd like, I can go through and find some of the best ones.

Ghost Jam, Glowsquid, and myself were probably Walkazo's best friends here, so please put all three of us on this.

Re: Tribute to Walkazo: Community Drawing

I would like to be included, if possible.

I'd like to be in on this too, if that's alright.
I'm the grumpy Ghost Guy you see to the left. Interestingly, I believe Walkazo drew that image.

I was never really a big part of Walkazo's life, but I would like to let her family know that we're her for them anyway.
aRXnoZr.png

please add me, if you could.

references for my character can be found on up. round cap gba would be easier to draw but i would personally suggest using rectangle cap gba because that was how walkazo always drew it for dragon problem. it doesn't really matter though, whichever one you go with i'll be more than grateful to be included in this.

I'd like to be a part of this. I don't have an OC atm but I'll set one up just for this

We've had a falling-out, so I don't know if it would be appropriate for me to be in this. I don't know, your call.

If you decide to put me in, it'd probably be best to put me somewhere in the background.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Ghost Jam, Glowsquid, and myself were probably Walkazo's best friends here, so please put all three of us on this.

Using that as a criteria, she was pretty close to Stooben as well, I believe.

Re: Tribute to Walkazo: Community Drawing

Lakituthequick said:
I'll post proper reference material later, but you'll probably know what I look like. Just note the colour of my glasses and hair, assuming you are creating a colour drawing.
http://wiki.userpedia.net/images/c/ce/Lakituthequick.png

I'd like to be in it. I look like this thing. Also I think it might be neat if in Walkazo's portrait she had the wings she was given in Dragon Problem's climax because angels and heaven and stuff.

Back