The Nostalgia Thread

Starcraft is one of the oddest games I have nostalgia for.

I never actually played it without cheats (mostly because I was a little child when it came out), so I never understood strategies and stuff until very recently when I started to read about all the units and stuff. I've always watched my bro and dad play it, interested in it, and I really loved messing around with StarEdit, the first level creation tool I ever used, even though some of the triggers were, at the time, too complex for me to understand.

Maybe one day, I'll boot it up again and actually play through it without cheats. I've been yearning to do that, now that I'm more confident in my video game abilities and that I won't feel as bad as seeing my own dudes die (yeah, that's another reason I liked playing with Power Overwhelming on, I really liked them and don't like seeing them die).

I have nostalgia for a bunch of other games like this, where I never actually played them because I was too scared to have a go at them myself, at least without cheats on, but I've watched my older bro play through them so I know some things about them.

This thing also is nostalgic for me since I used to play this all the time when I was very young.

I also find this to be nostalgic.

Canadas-Wonderland-Logo.jpg

That Dork Who Draws said:
Baby Mozart was what I used to watch a lot. I had an addiction. e.e

EDIT: FOUND A VIDEO THANK SHIT

My parents had a VHS tape of this exact episode and they used to play it for me until they read somewhere that the Baby Einstein tapes can mess your child up or something.

This song is very nostalgic.

Well I did accidentally log out as soon as you said that...

Jim Perry said:
Maria Renard said:
This song is very annoying.

ftfy
I see what you did there.

So do you have any negatives towards it?

Maria Renard said:
Jim Perry said:
Maria Renard said:
This song is very annoying.

ftfy
I see what you did there.

So do you have any negatives towards it?

-Simulated panting
-Awful background music
-Yippie-I-O!
-That awful voice

And more. It's nostalgic but it's annoying.

This video is very nostalgic to me.

Now this is some real nostalgia from Windows 95 (later versions), Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, and Windows XP.

Well , i wanna feel 11 again.

latest

My first known addiction. The music still makes me want to cry.

The Sims 1 and 2 , were SOMETHING ELSE. Nothing compares.

I remember always staying with my cousin at afternoon and together we would watch...

Lizzie_OST.jpg

I remember it vividly. We were so obssesed with Hilary Duff. We would ALWAYS lipsync ''What Dreams are made of'' in the movie though my cousin was kinda mean to me , because she always told me ''You sing Isabella and i sing Lizzie''

For those who dont have a clue , Lizzie and Isabella are Hilary Duff , but ''Isabella'' has a just a tiny part in the song , the rest is sang by Lizzie. So my cousing basically told me to be ''the backup'' while she sang the rest of the song lol.

Memories.

Another obssession growing up

powerpuff-girls.png

These were MAH GURLS , i literally could watch it everyday and never get bored.

THIS SONG. I was always with my brother when he beat all these horror games , now im older and i do it myself.

Not only takes me back to a great era of games , but also when me and my brother were kids. Now he is engaged and im almost done with college.

THIS GAME AND THE SONG

Remember VIVIDLY when i first played it. I instantly mained Cassandra ever since, my ultimate favorite.

Cassandra_1.jpg

Last but not least , Im still from Latin America soooo this was my jam

Fey was a queen in her prime.

Some educational crap that I played when I was very little.

latest

This is something I watched when I was younger

Back