would you rather [insert question here]

• first option

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • second option

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Kart.

Kart. I vastly prefer driving a vehicle than fighting someone

Kart. Both are violent, life-threatening sports, but in Mario Kart, I have a bigger chance of seeing Mario there.

As for #2, I'd rather vote for the legal one because the cost of guilt, shame, feeling of scumbaggery tends to outweigh everything.

Smash is a more fun game so that.

EDIT: Wow I just realized that I read the question wrong. I thought it meant what game I would rather play. If it were me in real life I would choose Kart because it's probably easier. If a bunch of babies can get a license for that it's not that bad isn't it?

Freeze to death but both are terrible to experience.

Freezing to death because it seems a cooler way to go.

Plus it preserves my body, and given I'm Icemario idk if I even can be frozen to death, so... :dk:

Freeze to death. I'm a bit heavy, so it wouldn't be as painful.

For the last two questions, I would probably go with the $500,000, though $50,000 is already plenty. For the other question, it really just depends on how I am depicted. If it were how I imagine myself, both Smash and Kart would be fine, with a slight edge to Smash due to a lot of satisfaction of beating up everything with myself. If it were the irl me, neither because I look afwul and nobody would even use me in either game.

Magikrazy said:
I'd pick freeze, since there's a chance I'll end up like Futurama.

Cryonics is just wishful thinking

Burn to death.

It would probably be the likelier outcome anyway, given the climate and how I'm a fan of guy who practices pyrokinesis or something.

Back