daily "would you rather?" questions

would you rather [insert question here]

• first option

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • second option

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Then I'll probably go with the legal option.

50,000 bucks legally. I have very strong moral values and my morals are something I value over green paper.

500,000 is still a huge sum of money though, but 50,000 in one go isn't too shabby either.

But you'd need the wits and shit to actually pull it off to get 500k so maybe... I'll go with the legal away all the way 50k.

Amethyst said:
But you'd need the wits and *bleep* to actually pull it off to get 500k so maybe... I'll go with the legal away all the way 50k.
The scenario says you get away with it.

Sore throat. I just had a stuffy nose for the past week so I'd rather not go back to that, also a sore throat is tolerable.

Sore throat, I can't sleep at night with a stuffy nose

Stuffy nose probably.

Also, in the future, please put the question in a new post like how Alex/me/Uniju did it with his Random Question thread.

Sore throat.

Sucking on throat mints is fine, and I get stuffy nose pretty frequently. The stuffy nose is accompanied by a lot of sneezing and eventually a runny nose, which is even worse when you're in a school setting with no tissues...

Mario Party Σ said:
which is even worse when you're in a school setting with no tissues...
This is why I'm that one guy who always steals toilet roll from a pack before school.

It's so helpful you'd be surprised.

Back