I wonder what the next NSMB game will be like

EAD is several teams, and like any employment you can get new people in it.

I don't know, but I think it'll have Peach's Castle being lifted into the sky but that's just my predictions.

You have a strange fixation on Peach's castle being ripped out of the ground.

okay for my thoughts

koopalings are the bosses of each world, and mini-bosses are enemies altered by kamek

in world 8, the mini-boss is kamek himself and the boss is bowser

bowser has the axe and button set up as usual, and when mario goes to hit it, it doesn't work, thus activating a chase-like fight between bowser and mario

I'd actually have it where the switch is a trap that drops Mario into a large pit that it takes several levels for him to climb out of.

Like in Newer SMBWii

Buttons or axes are going to be involved and maybe the final will feature Bowser on his clown car, throwing hazards at the player. The character throws the stuff back at Bowser, causing him to fall and Bowser becomes a giant and Mario must run down at the collapsing castle trying to avoid being squished. Mario wins when he reaches to the end of a bridge that is too weak to hold Bowser and the fire-spiting beast falls to his defeat.

A prediction of the final battle.

Take a page from 3D World and make Peach playable along with a Toad, and give all the characters unique abilities. Make characters like Petey Piranha and Big Bob-Omb bosses instead of Koopalings.

Master of the House said:
Take a page from 3D World and make Peach playable along with a Toad, and give all the characters unique abilities. Make characters like Petey Piranha and Big Bob-Omb bosses instead of Koopalings.
Sounds good to me.

Master of the House said:

I agree. The whole Peach being the damsel idea is kinda getting overused and boring.

Mcmadness said:
You have a strange fixation on Peach's castle being ripped out of the ground.

Yeah I may have it. Well my reaction to it is this:

I would make a giant airship and castle world.

Maybe have each fortress be more diverse with its bosses. The Koopalings, Bowser Jr., and Bowser would cover the castle courses.

• 1-Fort: Boom Boom
  • 1-Castle: Larry Koopa
  • 2-Fort: Giant Mummipokey
  • 2-Castle: Morton Koopa Jr.
  • 3-Fort: Pom Pom
  • 3-Castle: Wendy O. Koopa
  • 4-Fort 1: Reznor (x4)
  • 4-Fort 2: Petey Piranha
  • 4-Castle: Iggy Koopa
  • 5-Fort 1: Boom Boom (has wings instead of arms)
  • 5-Fort 2: Boss Sumo Bro
  • 5-Castle: Roy Koopa
  • 6-Fort 1: Reznor (x4 + faster wheel)
  • 6-Fort 2: Chief Chilly
  • 6-Castle: Lemmy Koopa
  • 7-Fort 1: Lakithunder
  • 7-Fort 2: Pom Pom (creates clones of herself)
  • 7-Castle: Ludwig von Koopa
  • 8-Fort 1: Reznor (x8)
  • 8-Castle 1: Bowser Jr. (first uses his Koopa Clown Car, but then switches over to his paintbrush)
  • 8-Fort 2: Kamek
  • 8-Castle 2: Bowser (classic phase + Koopa Clown Car phase + giant phase)
  • 9-Castle: Dry Bowser (same phases as Bowser, but is immune to fireballs, and will also throw bones)

Mcmadness said:
I'd actually have it where the switch is a trap that drops Mario into a large pit that it takes several levels for him to climb out of.

Like in Newer SMBWii
That being said, I'd like to try out Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii... but I really want to music mod it too.

Mario Party Σ said:
Mcmadness said:

Like in Newer SMBWii
That being said, I'd like to try out Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii... but I really want to music mod it too.
Same, or at least for the first part.

Mario Party Σ said:
Whats wrong with the music thats already there?

I think they should bring back some of the bosses from NSMB DS and expand upon them.

I'm particularly fond of Lakithunder.

Lumastar said:
Mario Party Σ said:
Whats wrong with the music thats already there?

Other licensed music is better.

Like say, I like putting stuff like The Beautiful Blue Danube into Lava worlds

or the theme song for when Baby Luigi is kidnapped

Would rather listen to Crazy Bus than that

Course I don't think such a theme actually exists.

I don't know I think I got the name wrong anyway and yeah I would rather listen to a nonexistent tune than whatever you're suggesting

I wonder if the babies will ever actually be playable in a platformer?

In my dreams

And in my planned New Super Mario Bros. mod.

I would like to see Bowser's first ever scheme when he was younger. According to partners in time he's been fighting Mario since even then.

Back