Who are you voting for in the Fighter Ballot?

Fawful said:
Am I the only one who thinks this will change who is "more likely?"

Nintendo has been so out of touch with their fans lately. We've been speculating on what's more likely by their standards, but now that this is up, I think more fan favorites (such as Fawful) may stand a chance.

It won't change it. Go to any smash forum and you'll find it being dominated by the usual contenders.

Lapis Lazuli said:
I think people are forgetting that it's a suggestion box, not "whoever wins will be put in the game automatically".
*cough*vote spammers*cough*

Maki Nishikino said:
nobody, because they already have Dark Pit so what more could I ask for :yoshi:
Darker Pit! :boshi:

I was kidding when I said I'd spam my votes earlier. I only need one.

If I did get another, I wouldn't vote Daisy again.

King K. Rool. Because he's an iconic part of the Donkey Kong series, right up there with the core recurring Kongs, but is more likely to bring a unique fighting experience to SSB than an extra Kong fighter would. (Plus, I really want him to reappear in DKCR3.)

The only other character I'd really like to see is Snake, since he was so left field compared to the rest of SSB's represented series, and is a cool dude.

Hades from Kid Icarus.

Walkazo said:
King K. Rool. Because he's an iconic part of the Donkey Kong series, right up there with the core recurring Kongs, but is more likely to bring a unique fighting experience to SSB than an extra Kong fighter would. (Plus, I really want him to reappear in DKCR3.)

The only other character I'd really like to see is Snake, since he was so left field compared to the rest of SSB's represented series, and is a cool dude.

Clearly we need to put up posters.

Walkazo said:
*high tails*

Walkazo said:
I'm worried Konami (especially post-Kojima, unless this is some massive troll) might not comply, but it's possible Nintendo could make a deal if they know they could make a profit.

And on a side note, I don't mind paying $5 bucks for a character if they're unique (and yes, I could Lucas as unique).

Lumastar said:
Did you mention how it should be classic Spyro?
Of course.
Time Turner said:
Lumastar said:
Did you mention how it should be classic Spyro?
I wouldn't mind the Legend of Spyro Spyro tbh.
I wouldn't complain.
The Janitor said:
WELL WHAT ABOUT

*terrible*
*smashes it*
Master of the House said:
If Spyro can't even get into PSABR, he has no chance in Smash.
I know :'(

about PSABR

wtf they didn't even have crash

like rly

they chose jak and nathan drake instead for naughty dog reps

plz

Considering a good portion of Spyro's games had a home on the GBA, there's always a chance.

I personally never got the hype around Isaac. I dunno, the character always felt a bit uninspired to me and I wasn't a fan of the game. Why do you guys want him?

We're talking about golden sun isaac right?

Well the only thing that makes me think he should be in is how brawl had a golden sun music that was totally out of context because of no mention of the game anywhere else (iirc)

Time Turner said:
I personally never got the hype around Isaac. I dunno, the character always felt a bit uninspired to me and I wasn't a fan of the game. Why do you guys want him?
I thought that his fighting would be very unique. He can wield a sword, do magic, and use djinns. Well that was before Robin when I thought he would be unique but still.

The Janitor said:
We're talking about golden sun isaac right?

Well the only thing that makes me think he should be in is how brawl had a golden sun music that was totally out of context because of no mention of the game anywhere else (iirc)
I love how you don't mention the fact he was an Assist Trophy in that game.

Nibbs said:
Time Turner said:
I thought that his fighting would be very unique. He can wield a sword, do magic, and use djinns. Well that was before Robin when I thought he would be unique but still.
Per, he'd be much more interesting than a lot of the other sword users in the game.

I think the last thing smash needs is more sword users.

Back