Who are you voting for in the Fighter Ballot?

The voting ballot strictly said video game character. Dumb kids and trolls will still try to do it but I doubt Nintendo lacks the common sense on remembering who's strictly known as a Video Game Character then anyone from an Anime or a Cartoon.

the site literally says "video-game character" so if someone votes for someone like goku chances are they'll be ignored

g

My most wanted characters for DLC would be the Ice Climbers, but I don't think they'll be feasible until next game anyway, so I voted for my close second, King K. Rool.

A smarter thing to do would be to just weight your options and vote for what you'd want to see of the most likely to be voted top.

Meowth said:
My most wanted characters for DLC would be the Ice Climbers, but I don't think they'll be feasible until next game anyway, so I voted for my close second, King K. Rool.
Yeah!

I guess you could have voted for Popo, but I'm not sure how popular the Ice Climbers will be.

Fawful said:
Fawful was the first character I voted for.

After that I used a proxy server to vote for Paper Mario and Waluigi :evilgrin:
As awesome as Fawful is (most of the time), I'm not sure if he's too likely. Paper Mario and Waluigi have a fair chance, so it's possible we may see one of them.

I was really tempted to, but I decided not to vote twice. For now. :rolleyes:

Lumastar said:
I guess you could have voted for Popo, but I'm not sure how popular the Ice Climbers will be.

Eh, I'd rather have K. Rool than a single Ice Climber. I'd still be completely fine with that, though. It'd still be unique from everyone else in the game.

here's my sort-of reasoning i put on the ballot

me being semi-serious said:
The way I see it, we've got Bowser, his son, Ganondorf, King Dedede, and Mewtwo on the way. We need to have our glorious Space Pirate leader to complete the collection of Nintendo's best villains. I know you all are aware of the demand for Ridley and you would make oh so many players happy with his inclusion. Heck, I'd pay twice over for Ridley DLC. I have the utmost faith in you all to make this character work in a way that would not be awkward or compromising to his character. I mean, you're Nintendo for crying out loud.

nobody, because they already have Dark Pit so what more could I ask for :yoshi:

Being honest, I don't really care who else gets in since I don't play Smash 4 much anyway so I'll just sit back and watch.

Isaac from Golden Sun, he's literally the one character not in Smash I actively want to see playable in the games.

Voted for Ice Climbers and Ridley. It is your job as citizens of the world to do so too.

I've been thinking, and I might vote more characters. I'm not spamming though. If a character I want is popular enough, he/she/it will hopefully make it in.

I have heard a lot of supporters for Ridley, King K. Rool, and Isaac. If none of them get in, then something's up. Heck, we could get all three.

I think the gender thing is there is because Nintendo wants to add characters that would appeal to everybody, not just boys or girls or Miiversees.

I voted for Isaac.

just imagine what the idiots on miiverse will do with this

Giga12 said:
just imagine what the idiots on miiverse will do with this
I remember seeing a comment by someone on the Nintendo Direct site saying that he was posting a bunch of suggestions.

I feel bad for Nintendo. I feel bad for him.

Inb4: People don't see the warning, request Shrek and Goku more than worthy newcomers like the aforementioned.

Am I the only one who thinks this will change who is "more likely?"

Nintendo has been so out of touch with their fans lately. We've been speculating on what's more likely by their standards, but now that this is up, I think more fan favorites (such as Fawful) may stand a chance.

I think people are forgetting that it's a suggestion box, not "whoever wins will be put in the game automatically".

I just feel like in the end everything will resort back to how it was when we found out the full roster: people pissed off at Nintendo/Sakurai.

Back