uh
azazel
do you need any assistance getting out

Stargazing said:
Zae Eildus said:
Stargazing said:
Zae Eildus said:
sometimes you infuriate me
i don't even have the first 11 endings, besides i was there because guppy's collar saved my life anyways

not to mention the glitches i get sometimes are creepy :/

its peep, stargravy, PEEP.
it was a powered up version of peep
i was there with half a heart

i got cornered by its eyes and the tears came

not every isaac has wings

oh okay, instantly forgiven

Boy they sure tested the 3DS version a lot

It totally wasn't rushed out the door or anything like the final product was

:spear:

had a pretty interesting run today
i got polyphemus in the first treasure room, and then in depths i got proptosis
this resulted in my tears becoming fucking huge:
C02667C242948992C0FE9D8E27B78D8855084177
i also had money=power and later on i got small rock and cricket's head so my damage was through the fucking roof
then i got to chest with curse of the blind (FUN)
i ended up taking libra which caused all of my damage to be transferred into my other stats, most noticeably fire rate:
F3FD3A4F12EF4370201FC34044E141A4A1CEBF7A
in the end i beat chest without taking damage woohoo

So, I'm playing as Judas, and I'm having the best run. Everything was so set out, I've been getting nonstop angel rooms since Depths 1, I'm going to fight the Cathedral boss and win!

Guess what I got in Womb 2?
Not an angel room.

On the bright side, piece 2 of the negative. Now have Endings 1, 2, 3, and 12 on my 3DS.

https://twitter.com/EdmundMcMillenn/status/626840879764914176

3ds (probably wii u too) update is live

too bad epilogue still hasn't returned to its rightful spot in endings

btw there's an posthumous haunt that doesn't suck as much as the regular, but then again i've only been in greed mode with it (which is a larger room)

i made an item descriptions mod

there's a lot of in-jokes but if you want it just give me a shout and i'll send you the files (promise no virus ;-;)

Kotori Minami said:
i made an item descriptions mod

there's a lot of in-jokes but if you want it just give me a shout and i'll send you the files (promise no virus ;-;)

dont listen to him he loves getting people virus and gasp

super virus

apparently there's more afterbirth dlc!! that literally just seems like coding support at the moment

ehhh, i'm not interested

i am vastly horrified that this topic is dead and i shall revive it with

Afterbirth †

http://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Afterbirth_%E2%80%A0

Afterbirth † is an upcoming mini-DLC for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. The DLC is scheduled to release before the end of 2016 and is planned to feature:

A new character, Apollyon
New bosses
New transformations
55+ new items and trinkets
Hard Mode for Greed Mode
Daily Greed Mode runs
New challenges
New final chapter
New achievements
A bestiary that shows detailed information about monsters
Various features for modding support, including:
An item pool editor
A room editor
An animation editor
Lua support
Custom challenge creator

in other news ive been playing afterbirth and love it, especially lilith and greed mode is awesome.

Also screw the hush.

Well its been a long time coming and lol this is the first time posting in this Thread, but TRAILER PLUS RELEASE DATE FOR AFTERBIRTH+ IS OUT!!!

People who own Afterbirth gets this new DLC for 6.66 for the first week too!

Daily reminder that there is 10 more days until Afterbirth+ Reminder that if you own Afterbirth you can get the new DLC for 6.66 usd. Cannot guarantee that in any other currency.

Also possible the best thing about this new update will be the mod support. You think the mods for BOIR is good now, I'm predicting a huge increase in insanely good mods. I mean there's already a mod called Antibirth that's so good McMillen is very impressed.

thanks to freakworld i own this game now <3

my computer takes forever to boot the game up but once it's up it thankfully runs! played my first run last night and failed amazingly

Hooray! Feel free to ask me on irc on any questions.

For beginniners or for those who easily forget, this mod is one of the best quality of life mods in existence for this game https://moddingofisaac.com/mod/1079/external-item-descriptions

Also there's a thing called Missing Hud 2 that injects your stats into the game.

i just had the most amazing run with apollyon, i fucking love this character

we start out with finding mama mega in a shop room, which is a one-use spacebar item that essentially kills every enemy and breaks every rock on the floor
making this usable multiple times with void is about as broken as you'd imagine

eventually got the two key pieces (on the way there were some great items like parasite, magic mushroom, and the relic) and headed to the chest where i found the greatest exploit; if you have the teleport effect absorbed by void and use it to consume passive items, you'll immediately teleport to another room and get the stat boost as usual, but if you go back to the room with the item you tried to consume, it'll still be there. this basically means you can farm stat boosts off of passives until you run out of charge on void and then still collect them when you're finished

i used this exploit in the main room of the chest to get four stat boosts for every teleport and in the end i had enough damage and great items to defeat mega satan in less than 20 seconds

seed is 8JB2 Q18C, remember to use apollyon

Oh yeah I forgot to post in this cause I was too busy playing AB+. It's pretty good so far. Harder, but that's ok cause I need it to be harder for me.

New character is pretty legit. Void pretty much makes you have the potential to have the strongest active item that will ever exist. I haven't had any good runs with him yet, but my time will come.

Also complete fuck the special "surprise" in greedier mode.

Also Void + Duplopia is amazing. With passive items, the Duplopia will set off first and the Void will absorb the original item and then you still get that passive item to take. It's the best of both worlds.

started a judas run today on antibirth. found odd mushroom (dmg up one) in a treasure room and magic mushroom after clearing the boss. obviously i died because i haven't won a run in forever but it was fun.

seed is QP2K MTXC, i'm not sure what else is in the run but good luck to whomever decides to use it. it should work on regular rebirth because the mushrooms exist there but i've been surprised before.

RJV3 S840

EDIT: caves 1 has curse of the blind. item room has magic mushroom and boss room has a damage increasing syringe. ab seed, not ab+, so some things may change.

isaac time with sasha because he is just VERY ANGRY about the ultra hard challenge in afterbirth+

first of all, yes i bought afterbirth+ because, as much as i don't like most of it, i am still isaac trash. second of all, what the fucking fuck is this literal bullshit?

okay all curses except unknown/darkness, cool that's fine
oh, no heart spawns? cool whatever, that's fine as well
need to make it to the mega satan? cool cool, whatever, i guess it fits

every boss is a champion but none of them spawn any pickups?
can't get hearts from items that drop them or even tinted rocks, so you have to rely on items that add filled heart containers?
YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET UNKNOWN/DARKNESS ANYWAYS?
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Marina said:
isaac time with sasha because he is just VERY ANGRY about the ultra hard challenge in afterbirth+

first of all, yes i bought afterbirth+ because, as much as i don't like most of it, i am still isaac trash. second of all, what the fucking fuck is this literal bullshit?

okay all curses except unknown/darkness, cool that's fine
oh, no heart spawns? cool whatever, that's fine as well
need to make it to the mega satan? cool cool, whatever, i guess it fits

every boss is a champion but none of them spawn any pickups?
can't get hearts from items that drop them or even tinted rocks, so you have to rely on items that add filled heart containers?
YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET UNKNOWN/DARKNESS ANYWAYS?
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
The salt only makes Edmund stronger.

Back