Club Nintendo Being Discontinued Worldwide

holy skittle

When will the site be back up? I can't wait to get some things. And it's time to gather as much Club nintendo codes as I can, there's bound to be some unused ones in my house.

It's really shitty they made the 2013 Platinum poster set available for everyone.

Also, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh of course Nintendo wouldn't make posters of the two best Smash Bros. posters (Greninja and Lucina).

I'm conflicted on either getting the puzzle or the Smash poster set 1 and Super Metroid and Chibi-Robo. I hope I have enough coins for at least the smash posters + the games. Iirc, I have like 600 something coins and still need to register quite a few games.

Tiz Arrior said:
Apparently over a hundred games have been put up for download on Club Nintendo (for North America) now.

Meanwhile, it seems the catalogue for Europe hasn't changed much. Not really a surprise.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's down. :\

Double helpful double post.

https://i.imgur.com/4QL2gJG.jpg

thanks based reddit.

hoooooooooooly shit

time to register literally every game i have

i need to get all of this shit

still, prioritizing is important. can someone offer me advice on games? i'm considering the following:

-the wonderful 101
-super mario 64
-smash original
-star fox 64 or star fox 64 3d (is there any advantage to getting the latter? it's more expensive, but besides portability and 3d...)
-kid icarus uprising

Fuck the games. I don't mind spending like 5 dollars for something. I rather get the stuff that I can't buy with money and can only get on Club Nintendo.

I just...that messenger bag....

Nabber said:
-the wonderful 101
-super mario 64
-smash original
-star fox 64 or star fox 64 3d (is there any advantage to getting the latter? it's more expensive, but besides portability and 3d...)
-kid icarus uprising
W101 is an excellent game from what I've seen and heard, but I can't say much from personal experience.

But regardless I recommend Uprising, awesome game.

Nabber said:
hoooooooooooly shit

still, prioritizing is important. can someone offer me advice on games? i'm considering the following:

-the wonderful 101
-super mario 64
-smash original
-kid icarus uprising

WONDERFUL 101 FUCKING NOW (it's 10GB tho)

(also i'd get normal sf64 if i were you)

Nabber said:
hoooooooooooly *bleep*

i need to get all of this *bleep*

-the wonderful 101
-super mario 64
-smash original
-kid icarus uprising

I know it's not on the list, but Super Metroid is one of my favorite games of all time. If you like the platforming of Mario, the Exploration of Zelda, and the Sci-Fi genre and haven't played it, I highly recommend it.

Of the ones on the list then I'd say 101 or Kid Icarus Uprising and of less expensive on the list, SSB

i remember playing super metroid on an emulator and it was pretty cray, but i think i got stuck at some part probably

it's a good game, but i have to make priorities.

Nabber said:
hoooooooooooly shit

-the wonderful 101
-super mario 64
-smash original
-kid icarus uprising
Get original Smash and SM64.
The original Smash is arguably best despite its lack of characters.

Paul Heyman said:
Nabber said:
hoooooooooooly shit

-the wonderful 101
-super mario 64
-smash original
-kid icarus uprising

WONDERFUL 101 FUCKING NOW (it's 10GB tho)

(also i'd get normal sf64 if i were you)
Wonderful 101 is a very good game that I would definitely recommend

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/

just look at this and tell me club nintendo in europe doesnt suck

The fact the site keeps going down is driving me insane because I really, really want to register the games I haven't yet so I can get as many coins as possible before the posters aren't available anymore @_@_@_@_@

compared to the NA one it does.

Well that might be because I got half the stuff already :I

Also there used to be a lot more stuff, like twice that amount, and much better stuff. It got really dumbed down imo

Boy George said:
The fact the site keeps going down is driving me insane because I really, really want to register the games I haven't yet so I can get as many coins as possible before the posters aren't available anymore @_@_@_@_@

I was able to register like two games before it went back down again :/

President Madagascar said:

hahahahaha oh my god.

Ringtones? You serious? Also wow how outdated. Nintendo points but no eshop stuff? I wonder what japan got.

nintendo points arent too bad honestly because wii still has the most VC games

but still, they have a fucking desktop background

wooooooow

If I remember right Japan has a pretty good one, but don't quote me on that.

Megamario15 said:
President Madagascar said:

I looked at the whole thing.

IT DOESN'T *bleep*ING SUCK!!!
Literally the only worthwhile things now are the golf balls, the Game & Watch, the backpack and those Wii point cards. Everything else sucks, and there have been very few additions since I last checked.

Back