May said:
Mario Party Σ said:
But "fancy" implies it's good.
nah he probably meant the graphics
But the graphics aren't any better.

DragonFreak said:
Mario Party Σ said:
DragonFreak said:
Also legit best part of the video is when Matpat said "Let's be honest, SMG2 is just the original with a fancy new coat of paint." And I was like THANK YOU! YOU GET IT!
Yeah, that's one of the few times I agree with him. But "fancy" implies it's good.
I implied that the fancy was sarcastic.
Oh, okay.

Next time in Game Theory(not happening):

1. Yoshi's nose is a planet
2. Yoshis are mutating into humans
3.Donkey Kong is part rhinoceros
4. Wario is afraid of vampires(garlic anyone?)
5. Waluigi is Wario's son

But hey, it's just a game theory.

Glad nobody cracked :)dk:) obvious crackpot theory jokes yet.

Even though Game Theory is one big crackpot theory joke.

Game Theory's after the Marioverse again. This time covering Bowser. Basically saying that the Koopalings are his adopted children. And Bowser himself was an Orphan and he kidnaps Peach constantly in order to be part of a family he never got to have.

this fucking guy

he should just produce more film theories on his other channel because holy shit that matrix one (not the newest one the one before) made so much sense.

Northern Verve said:
Basically saying that the Koopalings are his adopted children.
Thanks to freaking Game Theory, people are going to ask about this garbage in the wiki.

Dr. Mario said:
Northern Verve said:
Basically saying that the Koopalings are his adopted children.
Thanks to freaking Game Theory, people are going to ask about this garbage in the wiki.
As if we weren't already dealing with that sorta speculative horseshit. Fortunately another editor shored up the Koopaling article recently with "offspring" quotes, which is much more specific and concrete than plain "kids" when it comes to blood relations, so hopefully we can effectively fend off the fanfiction with that. Still, having to deal with these sorta idiot "canon" discussions every other month makes me wish Nintendo never un-retired them sometimes...

lol, that talk discussion is exactly what I had in mind when I wrote that. I didn't even know that Game Theory is likely the reason the adoption shit is brought up in the first place until this garbage was posted here.

MatPat is the reason why videos like Rasict Mario exist due to him give him a terrible reputation, i saw a video on a guy debunking Game Theory's Mario Theories but there were butthurt fanboys in the comments saying "THIS VIDEO A FAKE!, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS". (It's even proved in a video where a reacts to Rasict Mario by saying "I knew he was a pshycopath!".)
One reason why kids at ny school hate Mario is because of the "Mario is Mental" theory. I don't like hearing "The Koopalings are adopted", but thanks to (I really want to insert something rude here but...) him, i just regret subscribing to him, unsubscribe. He's literaly firebombing a website here (MarioWiki), can't he juat put Disclaimers and stuff like that.

The way he says "but hey, it's just a theory" sounds so sarcastic. It sounds more like, "Sure, you could disagree with me, but that would make you an idiot".

Lonk said:
One reason why kids at ny school hate Mario is because of the "Mario is Mental" theory.
This is the main reason I'm displeased with MatPat's garbage.

Lonk said:
He's literaly firebombing a website here (MarioWiki), can't he juat put Disclaimers and stuff like that.
Our servers are fine. No risk of damage other than eyestrain from all that eye rolling. ^-^

Magikrazy said:
The way he says "but hey, it's just a theory" sounds so sarcastic. It sounds more like, "Sure, you could disagree with me, but that would make you an idiot".
I think the word is "patronizing"?

Dr. Mario said:
Lonk said:
One reason why kids at ny school hate Mario is because of the "Mario is Mental" theory.

Lonk said:
He's literaly firebombing a website here (MarioWiki), can't he juat put Disclaimers and stuff like that.
Our servers are fine. No risk of damage other than eyestrain from all that eye rolling. ^-^

Magikrazy said:
Everyone at my school says that you should'nt believe a youtube video, but they believe stuff they say you should'nt believe.

Well this isn't his most outlandish theory but it's still incorrect. Bowser's primary motivations for what he does is greed, ego, love for peach, power hungry and just all around enjoyment as he loves being evil.

Lonk said:
Dr. Mario said:
Lonk said:

Lonk said:

Magikrazy said:
Everyone at my school says that you should'nt believe a youtube video, but they believe stuff they say you should'nt believe.
That's why the Youtube video is so harmful. That's why critical thinking is helpful. Is this theory the best explanation for natural phenomena backed by solid evidence from appropriate peer-reviewed literature? So, no, it's not a theory, it's an asspull.

Marty Mcfly said:
Oh god Yoshi's next. Please no we don't need anything there
Gee, I hate Yoshi, but I have mixed feelings, and the dude's probably gonna botch it anyway.

I said it once and I will say it again. People totally take Game Theory's videos way to serious. WWAAAAAYYYYY too serious. And they are pretty stupid for doing so. Many many of them are for entertainment purposes only and/or click bait.

Next up on game theory:
-Yoshi is a Dinosaur
-Wario eats too much
-Waluigi hates Luigi
-Daisy's name is Daisy
-MatPat is a jerk <-(Don't listen to that one).

Back