More Conspiracy Theories from the Nut House: Game Theory's Mario Timeline

Re: Game Theory Takes on The Shrooms!

They're back, and this time they're taking on Toad. The results are something.

Don't forget that this is for fun. There's loopholes (like Raz and Raini), but I still like the crazy idea they brought up in this video.

That is a little too far off for my opinion

anyways he used the Magicant theme from Mother, which is always a good one.

ok so uh cordyceps are fucking terrifying

i mean mushrooms already kinda freaked me out, but mind control fungus that replaces your flesh with mushrooms is just too much

anyway, the theory is interesting but kinda silly

As with pretty much all Game Theory videos, I did find it entertaining. However, I find this one to be farfetched. In fact I think like every single one of his Mario videos are completely off the wall (minus Mario is Mental because it made sense minus the Yoshi parts because he was just plain wrong with that). Although I do find this amusing, I don't buy it, but that's ok because he does most of this for entertainment anyways.

Toy Chica said:
cordyceps just make me think of parasect
Yeah that is where Parasect got the inspiration.

Lumastar said:
They're back, and this time they're taking on Toad. The results are something.

Don't forget that this is for fun. There's loopholes (like Raz and Raini), but I still like the crazy idea they brought up in this video.
God Donut!, I watched this Theory and i'm
like "Lolwut"

He's back!

Actually this one is a bit more sane. Most of what he says makes sense, but he could have added a few more key titles, including the Mario vs. Donkey Kong series. Of course, this in't MY timeline, but whatever. Also, that thumbnail is clickbait at its near finest.

Lumastar said:

He's back!

Actually this one is a bit more sane. Most of what he says makes sense, but he could have added a few more key titles, including the Mario vs. Donkey Kong series. Of course, this in't MY timeline, but whatever. Also, that thumbnail is clickbait at its near finest.
...Let me crawl under a table and cringe...

I'm glad he didn't include the spin offs. Also the lack of some rpgs made me wonder what happened to them.

Also legit best part of the video is when Matpat said "Let's be honest, SMG2 is just the original with a fancy new coat of paint." And I was like THANK YOU! YOU GET IT!

I think unfortunately for Mat the Mario Vs. DK series poke a hole in it. Pauline should be really old if this was completely true. Unless of course the Pauline in those games are just a similarly named granddaughter (Pauline the Second or even Third?). Otherwise Mario and DK are their looks from the Majority of the Mario series and Donkey Kong Country.

That theory directly contradicts part of their Mario is Mental theory. If "Jumpman" really is Mario's father, then Mario never abused Donkey Kong, "Jumpman" did.

DragonFreak said:
Also legit best part of the video is when Matpat said "Let's be honest, SMG2 is just the original with a fancy new coat of paint." And I was like THANK YOU! YOU GET IT!
Yeah, that's one of the few times I agree with him. But "fancy" implies it's good.

Mario Party Σ said:
DragonFreak said:
Yeah, that's one of the few times I agree with him. But "fancy" implies it's good.
I implied that the fancy was sarcastic.

Back