Please Recommend Me good 3DS/DS games. And Please do it fast!

Cirdec said:
I saw Mario Party 8 being more expensive than Mario Party 9. Bull*bleep* as well.
Mario Party 9 is a worthless cash-grab attempt on NDCube's part so of course its going to be selling for lower.

Kart Player 2008 said:
Cirdec said:
I saw Mario Party 8 being more expensive than Mario Party 9. Bull*bleep* as well.
Mario Party 9 is a worthless cash-grab attempt on NDCube's part so of course its going to be selling for lower.
At least his mind aknowledges that Mario party 9 is no good.

Dorumon said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Cirdec said:
At least his mind aknowledges that Mario party 9 is no good.

I like MP9

Ninelevendo said:
Birdo said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Birdo said:
Not really related but I saw Super Mario 64 DS at Toys R Us a few months ago, it was still like $30.

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

WHY IS IT NOT LIKE $5 BY NOW.
To be fair Super Mario 64 DS is a good enough game to be worth the full $30 you have to pay for it, even today.
It was barely worth $30 when it came out.

Who the *bleep* at Nintendo thought remaking a game that required an analog stick to a system that didn't have one was a good idea?
What was wrong with the controls? The controls were fine.
The original game was meant for an ANALOG STICK, do you not see the problem with remaking it for a system that DID NOT HAVE AN ANALOG STICK?

i still thought super mario 64 ds controlled better than super mario 64

Birdo said:
Ninelevendo said:
Birdo said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Birdo said:
Not really related but I saw Super Mario 64 DS at Toys R Us a few months ago, it was still like $30.

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

To be fair Super Mario 64 DS is a good enough game to be worth the full $30 you have to pay for it, even today.

Who the *bleep* at Nintendo thought remaking a game that required an analog stick to a system that didn't have one was a good idea?
The original game was meant for an ANALOG STICK, do you not see the problem with remaking it for a system that DID NOT HAVE AN ANALOG STICK?
I don't see the problem at all.

Cirdec said:
I saw Mario Party 8 being more expensive than Mario Party 9. Bullshit as well.
Lol I bought MP9 the week it came out for half the price of 8.

Ninelevendo said:
Birdo said:
Ninelevendo said:
Birdo said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Birdo said:

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

Have fun with your inferior control scheme.

Birdo said:
Ninelevendo said:
Birdo said:
Ninelevendo said:
Birdo said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Birdo said:

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

As a matter of fact, I did.

Have fun with your invalid complaint.

Ninelevendo said:
Birdo said:
Ninelevendo said:
Birdo said:
Ninelevendo said:
Birdo said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Birdo said:

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

As a matter of fact, I did.

Have fun with your invalid complaint.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

I find controls better in SM64 because of the analog stick as well. But still, the controls are okay in SM64DS.

I understand that your thread might be over and done with, but I request-

wait no nvm you said you didn't want it which makes you EVILLLL

Back