Please Recommend Me good 3DS/DS games. And Please do it fast!

If you've never played Mario 64, as I hadn't, the DS remake will keep you busy for a long time if you're intent on getting all of the stars!

LinnyC said:
If you've never played Mario 64, as I hadn't, the DS remake will keep you busy for a long time if you're intent on getting all of the stars!
This topic has already "served" its purpose.

LinnyC said:
Thanks! Now let me go trade in Triple Deluxe for a game that I don't care about and can't even buy anymore!

That's what I'm expecting to happen.

Ninelevendo said:
LinnyC said:
Thanks! Now let me go trade in Triple Deluxe for a game that I don't care about and can't even buy anymore!

That's what I'm expecting to happen.

Kart Player 2008 said:
I own:
Super Mario 64 DS

:dk:

Not really related but I saw Super Mario 64 DS at Toys R Us a few months ago, it was still like $30.

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

WHY IS IT NOT LIKE $5 BY NOW.

Birdo said:
Not really related but I saw Super Mario 64 DS at Toys R Us a few months ago, it was still like $30.

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

Nintendo never lowers their prices of their damn games

Baby Luigi said:
Birdo said:

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

Nintendo never lowers their prices of their damn games
Oh no, they do. Nintendo Selects on the Wii?

The problem is they don't do it for more than a few games or whatever.

Birdo said:

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

To be fair Super Mario 64 DS is a good enough game to be worth the full $30 you have to pay for it, even today.

Kart Player 2008 said:
Birdo said:

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

To be fair Super Mario 64 DS is a good enough game to be worth the full $30 you have to pay for it, even today.
It was barely worth $30 when it came out.

Who the fuck at Nintendo thought remaking a game that required an analog stick to a system that didn't have one was a good idea?

Birdo said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Birdo said:

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

Who the *bleep* at Nintendo thought remaking a game that required an analog stick to a system that didn't have one was a good idea?
What was wrong with the controls? The controls were fine.

Birdo said:
Oh no, they do. Nintendo Selects on the Wii?

The problem is they don't do it for more than a few games or whatever.

And when they do lower the price, they lower it by only like 10 dollars so the price is still goddamn expensive

And the chances they do that are nilch anyway

Why can't Nintendo do some sort of sale thing I have no clue.

I'd recommend Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS.

IcicleRain said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
I'd recommend Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS.

>when people don't read back far enough to understand the thread
I didn't realize he already disregarded everyone's suggestions. But still, don't quote like a sarcastic derp lol

if you ignore these then your taste is shitty 3D player.

Elite Beat Agents
9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors

and I dunno what else but there is more than mario you goof.

Dorumon said:
if you ignore these then your taste is *bleep*ty 3D player.

Elite Beat Agents
9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors

and I dunno what else but there is more than mario you goof.

He already decided to get Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Birdo said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
Birdo said:

IT IS 10 YEARS OLD.

Who the fuck at Nintendo thought remaking a game that required an analog stick to a system that didn't have one was a good idea?

It's still $60 new in Australia like what the fuck.

It's ten years old.

It's a remake of an 18yr old game.

Total bullshit.

It's also still around $30-40 on OzGameShop and Play-Asia as well which is even more ridiculous.

Back