"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Glad to hear you approve! It popped into my head one day when I was walking to work, and the more I thought about it, the more I decided I had to do it. The words just fit too perfectly, not to mention all The Megas references preceding it in the comic and forum, and the simple fact that "I'm Not the Breakman" is an awesome song. Forcing people to listen to even a little home-made excerpt is a public service, really. I'd love to do a full version someday, in the far-flung future...

a bit late but that ending was so fantastic, omg.

i'm so glad i got to experience it while it was being written, but it's even more fun to read again now that it's completely finished and there aren't any breaks between chapters. love all of the extra tidbits posted here and there as well; the effort that both of you put into this is incredible.

thank you both for creating probably one of the best userfics ever.
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

GBAToad said:
a bit late but that ending was so fantastic, omg.

i'm so glad i got to experience it while it was being written, but it's even more fun to read again now that it's completely finished and there aren't any breaks between chapters. love all of the extra tidbits posted here and there as well; the effort that both of you put into this is incredible.

thank you both for creating probably one of the best userfics ever.
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
And thank you for the lovely post! It's always nice to hear that the effort's appreciated and that the story holds up archivally now that the serialized run is over.

Well, I wanted to make a huge gushy post, but I can't really find the words now, so I'll keep it short. That was just fantastic from beginning to end.

Hey Walkazo. Dippy demanded we have an epic battle to determine which one of us is truly represented best by DOTA's Winter Wyvern.

Please let me know whenever you do kick the bucket, so we can arrange a rematch in the afterlife.

I think we're up the fourth sequel now, after the two Digimon ones and "I heard you have a penguin problem?"

Genji said:
Hey Walkazo. Dippy demanded we have an epic battle to determine which one of us is truly represented best by DOTA's Winter Wyvern.

Please let me know whenever you do kick the bucket, so we can arrange a rematch in the afterlife.
No wai, it's no contest: despite the ice/fire mismatch, I'm a girl, collect books (whereas your thing is bathrooms), and am alive, and what DP's told me about her personality seems to match me almost perfectly. Plus the penguin thing I mentioned earlier: max winter cred, there.

Walkazo said:
I think we're up the fourth sequel now, after the two Digimon ones and "I heard you have a penguin problem?"

There's also Dragon Problem Abridged, which exists fully written on my harddrive but hasn't been made yet.

Genji said:

No wai, it's no contest: despite the ice/fire mismatch, I'm a girl, collect books (whereas your thing is bathrooms), and am alive, and what DP's told me about her personality seems to match me almost perfectly. Plus the penguin thing I mentioned earlier: max winter cred, there.

Nooo! I am pangendered, so I am a girl too sometimes, I have written poetry before (including a haunting piece about Morrowind's Seyda Neen and how I broke my ass jumping off the lighthouse), I seek no glory through conquest and vanquish of enemies, and "Like many great poets, Auroth just wants time to write, but the Winter Wyvern's life is full of interruptions" is so painfully accurate to my life situation that I'm already getting flashbacks just thinking about it. :'(

Plus, some breathe fire, I breathe ice.

are we turning users into dota heroes now? i'm totally okay with this

on the topic of winter wyvern, i can help. which of you is better at making your enemies kill each other? that's winter wyvern's signature skill

i would mention that she can fly but neither of you can so that's already even

And I can fly using my Para-Dragon-Koopa powered-up form. Does that count?

Genji said:
There's also Dragon Problem Abridged, which exists fully written on my harddrive but hasn't been made yet.
That's like how my plot summaries and character bios for the UP article are all planned in my head, but not written yet.

Nooo! I am pangendered, so I am a girl too sometimes, I have written poetry before (including a haunting piece about Morrowind's Seyda Neen and how I broke my ass jumping off the lighthouse), I seek no glory through conquest and vanquish of enemies, and "Like many great poets, Auroth just wants time to write, but the Winter Wyvern's life is full of interruptions" is so painfully accurate to my life situation that I'm already getting flashbacks just thinking about it. :'(

Plus, some breathe fire, I breathe ice.
That's cheating. And I've written lots of poetry, including deep ones about death and stuff - and if you count rewriting songs as poetry, my poem count is well over 50, and include so many deep subjects. I don't seek glory either, and that quote is perfect for me as well, seeing as my writing time is often forestalled by work, the wiki, work, school, social stuff and also work - I don't even need to flashback, since it's happening constantly.

If we're counting powered up forms, I am pretty sure I can fly when I fuse with DF.

Bah, death. Death kind of loses its edge once you've experienced it for yourself. Also, who says my poetry isn't deep? People have pretty close relationships with their asses, so exploring the darkest emotions pertaining to the loss of said body part is deepest art.

If you think about it, since they're basically the same but one has wings and the other doesn't... the logical compromise would be that a cross would have small wings that wouldn't help you fly.

Captain America said:
yes, sequel confirmed

dragon problem 2: age of toadtron
need

Back