CAPTAIN FALCON and Lucina and Robin

FALCON.... I'm glad he's back. He was like the Smash character. No one would know who C. Falcon is, especially the slightly younger smash fans. Ness and Jigg may have a chance, and I hope that they come back. Lucina looks cool, and a female swordswoman(?) is also a good idea. Robin, on the other hand, looks like a Ness replacement. Except if you count that Lil' Mac looked like a C. Falcon replacement. PUNCH!!!

You know, my mind was freaking blown as soon as I saw Captain Falcon. Not that I ever doubted he'd return, nor am I one of those people who go "WHERE'S CAPTAIN FALCON?!?!?!?!" all the time, but to see him here of all places...

So yeah, I freaking loved that trailer! ;D

Ninelevendo said:
Robin, on the other hand, looks like a Ness replacement.
...Seriously? :-\

Ninelevendo said:
FALCON.... I'm glad he's back. He was like the Smash character. No one would know who C. Falcon is, especially the slightly younger smash fans. Ness and Jigg may have a chance, and I hope that they come back. Lucina looks cool, and a female swordswoman(?) is also a good idea. Robin, on the other hand, looks like a Ness replacement. Except if you count that Lil' Mac looked like a C. Falcon replacement. PUNCH!!!
how

Is Rosalina a clone of Peach because they both are rather tall females from the Mario series that wear crowns and dresses and also command useless minions-- WWWAAAIIITTT...

supermariofan said:
Okay okay we get it! No need to exaggerate this joke Robin being a Ness clone because he has magic is stupid, we get it
Does Ness even technically use magic..?

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
supermariofan said:
Okay okay we get it! No need to exaggerate this joke Robin being a Ness clone because he has magic is stupid, we get it

Does psychic powers count as magic?

Mcmadness said:
Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
supermariofan said:

Does psychic powers count as magic?
Mewtwo ain't no wizard. I think.

DragonFreak said:
Is Kirby a clone of Jigglypuff since they are pink and roundish?

Their moves look different, but their hitboxes are exactly the same, especially when it comes to smashes.

Personally, I find Robin as a Ness replacement, but that's just my personal thing, and I've been wrong before.

Has anyone noticed that Lucina is a Marth clone?

Ninelevendo said:
DragonFreak said:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGH9l5mlg

Sakurai pretty much confirmed she was a clone.

Ninelevendo said:
Mcmadness said:
Ninelevendo said:
DragonFreak said:

You'll find I said that a couple hours earlier.

I shall do nothing of the sort, see I live in a world where time doesn't exist.

Mcmadness said:
Ninelevendo said:
Mcmadness said:
Ninelevendo said:
DragonFreak said:

Does that mean you live in a world that doesn't exist, in turn meaning you don't exist and this post doesn't who are you talking to Ninelevendo you're telling yourself to look for one of your own posts.

Mio Akiyama said:
Mcmadness said:
Ninelevendo said:
Mcmadness said:
Ninelevendo said:
DragonFreak said:

Does that mean you live in a world that doesn't exist, in turn meaning you don't exist and this post doesn't who are you talking to Ninelevendo you're telling yourself to look for one of your own posts.

Uhhhh.... If time didn't exist, you would be perma-frozen.

Mcmadness said:
Ninelevendo said:
DragonFreak said:

I'm okay with this... To me this means all semi-clones will return from Brawl, including Falco and Lucas and even Wolf, which I like.

Smashgoom202 said:
Mcmadness said:
Ninelevendo said:
DragonFreak said:

I'm okay with this... To me this means all semi-clones will return from Brawl, including Falco and Lucas and even Wolf, which I like.
Wolf is as much of a clone of Fox as Luigi is of Mario.

Ninelevendo said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Mcmadness said:
Ninelevendo said:
Mcmadness said:
Ninelevendo said:
DragonFreak said:

Uhhhh.... If time didn't exist, you would be perma-frozen.
If time didn't exist, you wouldn't exist.

Your brain and body and everything would be unable to do anything, which is basically the same thing as being dead. We would just be arrangements of particles on a 3D plane.

Dr. Javelin said:
If time didn't exist, you wouldn't exist.

Your brain and body and everything would be unable to do anything, which is basically the same thing as being dead. We would just be arrangements of particles on a 3D plane.
Well that was some mindshit.

It would be great if they let you customize the tactician so I could reconstruct my character from FE:A.

It's not gonna happen, but I can dream.

Here's a reason why Chrom won't be playable: Apparently they were trying to think of a moveset for him but they couldn't add him to the roster because he would be a clone...that's strange seeing how Lucina looks like she's playing like Marth!!

This is the misunderstanding I see a lot. Re-read the Famitsu article.

Lucina was going to be in the game one way or another, as an alternate costume or as a character like she is. Chrom was never considered as an alternate costume; he was considered as a playable character alongside Robin, with Robin being chosen over Chrom because Sakurai calls the shots he would be a more unique character.

Lucina was going to be in this game one way or another, with her own character slot or as a costume. Either way, she didn't take anyone's spot nor was time 'wasted' on her because she was intended to be included before the decision to make her a standalone character.

Lucina is a clone. She was given her own spot because Sakurai decided that he wanted her to have equal power throughout her blade. It's a small difference but one that was deemed big enough that she would be separate from Marth.

Back