CAPTAIN FALCON and Lucina and Robin

Re: New Character on Monday!

I had an awesome dream last night where they shew off Sceptile and Mewtwo both joining the battle in the same trailer. And to top it all off, they clarified that Jigglypuff was getting cut.

Still don't think ridley. A lot of you are like "I expect ridley" when it really should be saying "I want ridley". Just saying...

3D Player 2004 said:
I had an awesome dream last night where they shew off Sceptile and Mewtwo both joining the battle in the same trailer. And to top it all off, they clarified that Jigglypuff was getting cut.
Why? Pokémon could have seven reps.

Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Because Jiggly is a worse Kirby clone. Although BiTF will suffer.

Ninelevendo said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
How is Jigglypuff a Kirby clone?

Ninelevendo said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Ahahahaha.

You must be joking. Jiggs is a better character first of all (in melee) and she is in no way a clone.

GalacticPetey said:
Ninelevendo said:
Lumastar said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Ahahahaha.

You must be joking. Jiggs is a better character first of all (in melee) and she is in no way a clone.

A semi-clone was what I meant. And she got ruined in Brawl (Stupid Small Hitboxes)

Jigglypuff isn't even a semi-clone. Literally, the only things Jigglypuff shares with Kirby is its 5 jumps and its down aerial.

Lumastar said:
Marilith said:
People, it isn't going to be Ridley. Unless Sakurai's the ultimate troll. I mean, he said in the Nintendo Direct that there would be boss characters on some stages, and then on that Metroid stage (don't pay attention to names LAWL) it showed Ridley's shadow, implying that he'd make an appearance on that stage.
Why would Sakurai hint at Ridley if he is only a stage boss?
This.

If Ridley was something like a boss or an assist trophy, he'd just show them.

He never teased any of the wanted characters that didn't make it in, like Skull Kid, Shadow, Waluigi, Dillon, etc.

If Sakurai didn't put in Ridley, that would mean he all but openly acknowledged that people want Ridley, and didn't put him in just to be a dick.

And I'm not saying that would hurt the Wii U's sales, but it certainly won't help it either.

Ah, yes. Geno!

Aka the character Sakurai outright deconfirmed.

No teasing or anything. Geno was requested by thousands, and Sakurai just said no.

Back