CAPTAIN FALCON and Lucina and Robin

Re: New Character on Monday!

If the last newcomers are Ridley, King K. Rool, and the Gematsu newcomers and Mewtwo returns, I will be completely satisfied.

I'm hoping for Shulk. Though if FE:A characters happen, I'd rather have MU (or even Lucina) but I can live with Chrom if they make him significantly different from the other two.

GalacticPetey said:
Maybe it's Chrom, or the Chorus Men. Or the Chromus Men

If we can take every word of the post seriously, there's no chance of that happening on Monday considering Sakurai said "a new challenger" (note how this is singular) and how the Chorus Men are multiple characters.

I would freeze myself until Monday, but EVO is this weekend. So I can get my Smash fix before the big news on Monday.

Its going be stan the bug spray man

It's almost definitely going to be Shulk, but I am hoping for Ridley.

Also Jeff would make an awesome playable character.

Imagine if Sakurai put in this Goku from Yūyūki, saying "You asked for Goku, but didn't say which one."

Goku.png

Lumastar said:
Why did you cross out Ridley? Sakurai has obviously been hiding the fact that he is playable.

I crossed out Ridley and Goku because they are so insanely overwanted. I want Ridley myself tho.

I'm the only person here who doesn't really give a hoot about what's going on in Smash anymore.

Maᴙio said:
I'm the only person here who doesn't really give a hoot about what's going on in Smash anymore.

Because you're the only person who bothers saying that they don't care here; if you really didn't care, you'd be like the rest of the don't care group and not post here

Congratulations

Baby Luigi said:
Maᴙio said:

Because you're the only person who bothers saying that they don't care here; if you really didn't care, you'd be like the rest of the don't care group and not post here

Congratulations
But I have reasons for not being excited. It's so strange for me to not get excited for once.

Maᴙio said:
Baby Luigi said:
Maᴙio said:

Congratulations
But I have reasons for not being excited. It's so strange for me to not get excited for once.

I'm not excited on it either. The character isn't going to surprise or please me. Unless they reveal Mr. L and Dr. Luigi as alt costumes. Which is unlikely.

supermariofan said:
It would be nice to see Sora but very unlikely not getting my hopes up.

It would be nice to Baby Luigi

supermariofan said:
It would be nice to see Sora but very unlikely not getting my hopes up.

It's Sakurai, so every character has at least a 2% chance (adds up to about 700%)

People, it isn't going to be Ridley. Unless Sakurai's the ultimate troll. I mean, he said in the Nintendo Direct that there would be boss characters on some stages, and then on that Metroid stage (don't pay attention to names LAWL) it showed Ridley's shadow, implying that he'd make an appearance on that stage.

Marilith said:
People, it isn't going to be Ridley. Unless Sakurai's the ultimate troll. I mean, he said in the Nintendo Direct that there would be boss characters on some stages, and then on that Metroid stage (don't pay attention to names LAWL) it showed Ridley's shadow, implying that he'd make an appearance on that stage.
Why would Sakurai hint at Ridley if he is only a stage boss?

Marilith said:
I can make a very long counter argument, but I've done it several times in the past and I don't feel like debating it again.

GalacticPetey said:
Marilith said:
I can make a very long counter argument, but I've done it several times in the past and I don't feel like debating it again.
Yeah I wouldn't either.

Back