Don't look at this. This was back when I was stupid.

Re: Musical artists that you hate

New country music.

Jesus Christ, it's the same shit song over and over again.

"Let's party and chew tobacco and drive our truck in the mud and have sex and party and party some more"

Morty said:
I'm well aware that he doesn't have to go deeper because free will is a thing that exists, but if he'd like his opinions not to be horribly wrong and offensive then I guess he's gonna have to.
well, that's another opinionated matter, but...
Morty said:
Did you even read the conversation before backing him up with the "sometimes you just don't like something"?
i never claimed to support his beliefs, i'm just wondering why you're so upset over this thing when (afaik) it's just a matter of opinion. sure, he doesn't like lady gaga. sure, his reasons seem backwards and ignorant to you. and... what more do you need to know?

I really have no idea what your point is seeing as you're bringing this up after the entire debate and conversation went through its course. I never said that you supported his beliefs, I just figured that if you read the conversation you'd be able to answer your own questions for yourself about why the conversation even happened. If you want this to be a cold debate on whether opinions should or should not be argued against by the simple fact that they're opinions, please go do this on some Super Libertarian forum because here in the real world when someone has a bad opinion people will make comments about it.

If you really need to have a reason and somehow can't pull it out from the conversation yourself, it was because his opinion was based in complete sexism--hence the "horribly wrong and offensive" that you're boiling down to a simple "but it's an opinion :'( " --and off of "facts" that weren't even correct. I'm sorry that I don't find those acceptable.

well i was more just wondering if you planned to get anywhere with this but i guess you did?

you're kinda exaggerating what i'm saying. i just didn't think arguing an opinion would actually do anything, feel free to argue it as much as you want if you'd like

Well yeah it did do something as you could tell by the last few posts in the conversation, which is why I'm completely confused as to why you even saw it necessary to comment at all. Literally the only purpose it could possibly serve is you trying to undo the whole thing, or just continue raising a fuss on your own. If neither of those are your goal, then why.

Opinions aren't immovable.

Morty said:
Well yeah it did do something as you could tell by the last few posts in the conversation, which is why I'm completely confused as to why you even saw it necessary to comment at all. Literally the only purpose it could possibly serve is you trying to undo the whole thing, or just continue raising a fuss on your own. If neither of those are your goal, then why.
because for some reason it looked to me like nothing had happened. dunno why i thought that, lol

lil wayne is a terrible rapper and im still seeing him in concert

ugh

you're not a little kid anymore jorge, you don't have to let your parents drag you out to see terrible rappers. take control of your life.

but mom is the groupie lil wayne is baflunkablunking backstage i gotta support mama through the hard times

lil wayne should stop rappin
instead he should
rocklin
srs tho fuck lil wayne

Magikrazy said:
Oliver said:
Michael Jackson. I never really liked his music. Nothing more, Nothing less.
Really? That's interesting.
Why not?
His music, though well made, and with good messages, is, in my opinion.... rather hard to listen to.

^ yeah, I find michael jackson to be one of the most easily accessible artists

i like rick ross and 2chainz. theyre medicore with lyricism no doubt but they sound good to bump in your car.

Magikrazy said:
Try getting better headphones.
My headphones are great btw, but I don't listen to his music online or on my phone, but I hear his music pretty often on the radio we have (which is on CONSTANTLY, which annoys me to no end.). Maybe it's just the fact I can't really get into many types of music. I don't really like much music, I'm more the type of person who mostly listens to soundtracks of video games. But of the long list I have of artists who I don't really like, Michael is just the one who's music... just appeals to me the least. Also, this has nothing to do with how he acts. it's just his music I'm talking about. And I know the lyrics of his music can be touching and heartfelt, those sort of things, but I just couldn't really ever get into it.

I actually kinda like Guns n Roses... But yeah, Axl Rose is an asshole.

Hero of Time said:
I hate all rap except, Mike Shinoda, Snoop Dogg, and Eminem
Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park and Fort Minor? Cool! I like that stuff. I also like me some M&M, wouldn't mind listening to Snoop Dogg either.
Plain Ol Giga12 said:
Hero of Time said:
I hate all rap except, Mike Shinoda, Snoop Dogg, and Eminem

Basically this.
*pats you on the head*

Back