WarioWare Portal

Glowsquid said:
Ashley's Creepy Crew - I've got no clue for this one as well. Glowsquid, any idea?

that's the chorus in Ashley's song.
I had a feeling you'd know. In any case, if they don't have a physical appearance, should they be placed in the Implied Characters article?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U has 3 new trophies of some other characters besides the assists: Mona, Dr. Crygor, and 9-Volt and 5-Volt. For the last one, does it go on both their articles since they're together or only on 9-Volt's since the trophy itself is named "9-Volt and His Mother"?

I do have a screenshot of them posted to Miiverse but I could retake them with a lighter background and upload it somewhere else to help others make the backgrounds transparent.

Both are featured on the trophy and I sorta describe 5-Volt's role in Gamer soooo... post it on both pages, I'd say,

Glowsquid said:
Both are featured on the trophy and I sorta describe 5-Volt's role in Gamer soooo... post it on both pages, I'd say,
Alrighty, got them up right away. The backgrounds aren't transparent because I don't know how to edit images like that so it would be better if someone more experienced can mess with them.

My sister and I have agreed on a joint effort on WarioWare: Touched!, so don't be surprised if the page gets some major changes over the past few days.

Time Turner said:
I'm basically done with Twisted (mostly just final touches), so I'm willing to help out wherever if you two need it.
One thing we need are gameplay screenshots although we'll let you know when we need help.

I just need an image editor that's not ----ing MS Paint so I can work on revamping, the, er, character section. The Spriter's Resource has a good rip of the characters in their menu screen, and I think it's perfect for that table in this article.

By the way, the microgame pages should look like the minigame pages: it should be transformed into a gallery so we can see what each microgame looks like. Would be super beneficial to people like me who remember the microgames by looks rather than names.

that's more or less what I said in the OP:

The "List of microgames" pages are basically a sea of blue links sandwiched between quotes. An image + description format would go a long way toward making them more appealing and useful.

for Smooth Moves, would be cool if someone ripped the Temple of Form icons for each microgames.

Glowsquid said:
that's more or less what I said in the OP:

The "List of microgames" pages are basically a sea of blue links sandwiched between quotes. An image + description format would go a long way toward making them more appealing and useful.

*punches self on the face. hard.*

I'm not sure if we need a description. Minigame articles do pretty fine without them.

i meant the ingame ones

Meh fine. That'll be coming up soon.

Time Turner said:
Basically like what I did for Twisted (List of WarioWare: Twisted! microgames).

Glowsquid said:
for Smooth Moves, would be cool if someone ripped the Temple of Form icons for each microgames.
heyo
Great! Although we might need some help in uploading microgame icons for that article. The rips in the Spriters Resource isn't complete.

It definitely needs a navtemplate in the bottom, that's the only thing i'll say

So I is starting on improveing the WarioWare: Touched! article

Of course, Time Turner provided something I can steal from has provided a wonderful template in the form of the WarioWare: Twisted article, and I will look at it to see what I can add.

Anyway, any thoughts? If anyone finds the animated gifs too distracting, I'll remove them.

link's broken :drmario:

It's "we" you idiot.

I think it needs information on the mixes right now since each of the mixes have some sort of thing to them.

How can we tell the difference between in-game greetings and what it actually does, though? I havent' figured out yet how to incorporate it in the table alongside the other minigame set's greetings in which they do give a personality blurb to them, and make the table still look neat and organzied

And link's not broken, I fixed it in an edit

Well there's a lot of stuff going on in it. It probably has the longest story in the game.

Maybe this

During the Ear Candy music broadcast, Ken the Reporter lists the Top 5 songs. Meanwhile, Vanessa is listening to the broadcast, chuckling to herself as Ken asks if she will keep her pop crown. However, Ken announces with shock that Vanessa has fallen to the #2 spot and has been usurped by Mona, who is a new face to the list.

can be changed to this

During the Ear Candy music broadcast, Ken the Reporter lists the Top 5 songs. Vanessa, the previous #1 spot, is shocked to hear that she has been usurped by Mona, who is a new face to the list.

Then do that >_>

The Luna article refers to both the blue-haired baker in Wario's stage and the blue-haired singer in Mona's stage as one single character (and in fact covers both of them on that article), while the Bridget the Baker article refers to those two as individuals, only saying that Luna "bears a striking resemblance" to Bridget. I mean, the baker and the singer have nearly-identical appearances, but the credits list both Bridget and Luna, which implies that they're separate characters. In any case, having one article repeat the same information as another really doesn't seem good.

Time Turner said:
The Luna article refers to both the blue-haired baker in Wario's stage and the blue-haired singer in Mona's stage as one single character (and in fact covers both of them on that article), while the Bridget the Baker article refers to those two as individuals, only saying that Luna "bears a striking resemblance" to Bridget. I mean, the baker and the singer have nearly-identical appearances, but the credits list both Bridget and Luna, which implies that they're separate characters. In any case, having one article repeat the same information as another really doesn't seem good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Be_bold

Baby Luigi said:
Here, I finished improving the List of WarioWare: Touched! microgames article.

That's great!

Back