FIFA World Cup 2014

Who do you think will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Uruguay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chile

• Ecuador

• Ghana

• Cameroon

• Nigeria

• Algeria

• Ivory Coast

• Costa Rica

• Honduras

• Mexico

• South Korea

• Iran

• Belgium

• Bosnia-Herzegovina

• Croatia

• Portugal

• Russia

• Switzerland

• Greece

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quizmaster Ruff Puff said:
That leaves The Netherlands to hopefully beat Chile so we can move on to the next rounds.
Neither The Netherlands nor Chile have to win to proceed, it only influences where in the next round each one starts.

If Chile wins, they win Group B, if it's a tie or NL wins, Netherlands win B.

Watching England, Uruguay right now. COME ON ENGLAND!

1-0 down, to be fair I didn't expect us to win this. Or get out the group stage

It's one goal, and we're not even through the first half yet. Of course, if England can't start making good on their chances, it won't matter...

Uruguay reclaims the lead. England's future looks grim.

Didn't expect a win. I am however going to be the optimistic person and go with what's being said that England can still qualify.

Japan and Greece end up in a scoreless tie.

spiny reviews the wc 2k14 part 2

Algeria vs. Belgium: Algeria played marvelous in the first half, but could not repeat that in the 2nd. Belgium wins 2-1

Brazil vs. Mexico: Damn intense game this was. Disappointed no goals were scored. Ochoa was a beast as usual

Russia vs. South Korea: The first half was pretty tame, but the 2nd half was when they gave it their all. Game ended in a tie, 1-1

Australia vs. Netherlands: I'm surprised Australia put up that good of a fight, i thought they were gonna win at one point. Cahill lead his team but ultimately lost, 3-2

Spain vs. Chile: I feel like Spain gave up after they got scored on. Casillas was trying but a goalie and a hopeless team can't win. Chile wins, knocking out Spain, 2-0

Cameroon vs. Croatia: I fell asleep during this game lol but I woke up after the 2nd goal. Cameroon got rekt and is eliminated, 4-0

Colombia vs. Ivory Coast: This was an interesting game. Ivory Coast gave it their all but that wasn't enough as Colombia scored twice and danced in rejoice as they won, 2-1

Uruguay vs England: I can't begin to describe how great Luis Suarez was in this game. Having received surgery 5 weeks ago, he made a comeback today and scored twice versus the English. Wayne Rooney did good as usual, but Uruguay prevailed, 2-1

Japan vs. Greece: A pretty even game, but ended in a tie 0-0

Wolverine said:
Australia vs. Netherlands: I'm surprised Australia put up that good of a fight, i thought they were gonna win at one point. Cahill lead his team but ultimately lost, 3-2

Yep. They were tough as nails, but despite their best efforts, The Netherlands emerged victorious. I honestly didn't have any hope in my country, seeing how tough Australia was, but ultimately, we claimed the victory.

Wolverine said:

Yep. They were tough as nails, but despite their best efforts, The Netherlands emerged victorious. I honestly didn't have any hope in my country, seeing how tough Australia was, but ultimately, we claimed the victory.
We let you have that one.

/sarcasm

Italy vs. Costa Rica up next. Any hopes England may have left lie with this one.

Mio Akiyama said:
Wolverine said:

We let you have that one.

/sarcasm

Our dumb luck earned us the victory.

Vommack said:
Italy vs. Costa Rica up next. Any hopes England may have left lie with this one.
And then Italy vs. Uruguay and England vs. Costa Rica

Duskull said:
Vommack said:
And then Italy vs. Uruguay and England vs. Costa Rica
Nope. A Costa Rica win or draw officially eliminates England.

And everyone said Uruguay was going to win against them. That worked out well.

Wolverine said:

Spain vs. Chile: I feel like Spain gave up after they got scored on. Casillas was trying but a goalie and a hopeless team can't win. Chile wins, knocking out Spain, 2-0
These two plus our previous match already announce the outcome of Spain - Australia. ESP being easily defeated by NLD and CHL, and AUS giving NLD a hard one, AUS is going to beat the crap out of ESP.

Vommack said:
And everyone said Uruguay was going to win against them. That worked out well.
I can dream, and quite frankly that's probably the only way England is making it through the group stage.

Лакитубыстро said:
Wolverine said:

These two plus our previous match already announce the outcome of Spain - Australia. ESP being easily defeated by NLD and CHL, and AUS giving NLD a hard one, AUS is going to beat the crap out of ESP.
There's a term for this, I know it , and some reason or another that it's total BS. Regardless though, the way Spain has been playing, that does seem to be the only plausible outcome.

The Netherlands will be the champion for sure.

I think Costa Rica won the match, but Uruguay becomes the champion of group D.

Costa Rica up 1 going into the second half.

Back