Tomodachi Life-Finally For American, Europe !

Lakituthequick said:
But I assume scrolling can also happen with the D- or Control-pad or with the touch screen, right?

Now that may seem a strange question, but my R-button doesn't repair itself so it would be handy if I don't need it if I get this game someday.
The L button scrolls through things just like the R button does, but you can't zoom in since only the R button does that. You shouldn't worry about that too much through: like 95% of the controls in the game use the touch screen, so you shouldn't be missing out something essential.

I just discovered Lakituthemii.

I'm going to have nightmares now.

Stanford Pines said:
Lumastar said:

picture and qr code.
now pls.
i think he was referring to ltq's avatar

Stanford Pines said:
Lumastar said:

picture and qr code.
now pls.
Please look to the left of this text after reading it.

And I believe my actual Mii is currently hailing a Virtual Boy on S2d's 3DS or something.

Lakituthequick said:
But I assume scrolling can also happen with the D- or Control-pad or with the touch screen, right?

Now that may seem a strange question, but my R-button doesn't repair itself so it would be handy if I don't need it if I get this game someday.

i don't think you ever use the d-pad in the game; the control pad just does what the gyro would do

you can also use the L button though :P

Well... I found most of my Miis hailing a Cornish pasty in a dream, and I dressed my Asian friend in a cherry romper suit - he looks absolutely ridiculous, and he strangely liked it.

Yesterday Phoenix Wright had three people confess to him at once (Mia Fey, Tharja and Marie from rhythm thief)
He ended up with Mia, which was who I was intending for him to date (I would have not let them date if he chose one if the other two because I want Tharja to date Henry and Marie to date Raphael

Also, I let Junko date Komaeda
I'm trash.

Some of the best friend combos I am getting quite funny: I am best friends with Ema Skye and Haruka Nanase is best friends with Klavier Gavin, then Maya Fey is best friends with Rosalina, Armin Arlert is best friends with Mia Fey and Rin Matsuoka is best friends with Levi, there are a lot of other best friend combos too (like my friend Jo and Cordelia, and my brother and Miles Edgeworth) and I imagine how some of them would even get along.

I managed to get Nagisa and Rei from free! dating.
I did it by making Nagisa on a female mii base, since I really wanted those two to date

I find the other two sadder.

The one for the person that divorced:

The one for when the Mii gets rejected or you prevent them from telling their love:

I haven't had any divorces yet (My brother mii and mikasa might end up divorcing though, as they are purple with each other right now, saying that Eren was blue with Gou matsuoka at one point, and now he is light green)
EDIT:
VERY IMPORANT MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSERS
tumblr_n9zqmaVje01r9lnngo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n9zqmaVje01r9lnngo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n9zqmaVje01r9lnngo3_400.jpg

I did it, guys ;-;

During the demo, I had Giygas as one of the 3 Miis living there and he'd say "I'm Giygas. I love making plans and putting them into action." Also for some weird reason, Theodore Roosevelt and MC Adore from Rhythm Heaven Fever keep hanging out while ignoring poor Giygas. The infamous EarthBound villain turned out to have a part-time job at the restaurant. As my friend put it "Oh how the mighty have fallen~ XDD" In my friend's demo, one of the Miis he put in was 9-Volt from WarioWare and managed to get his exact voice after using the random button a few times! :O He looked so adorable with his little electric guitar~

...Be right back. I'm going to move Link, Zelda and Ganondorf in and see how they act.

So, my guy friend and my friend were dating. He warned me to brake them up.
They are now happily married.

I got it today and it's nice so far. Sarah Palin and Herobrine (not me, the one from Minecraft) are best friends already while nobody else got there with the others. XD Diamond Island isn't insane yet, unlike my friend's game where it already went nuts.

I found out today that male miis can do baby asks as well.
I didn't know that, as all my previous ones were done by the female mii but today I had one by a male mii

Ganondorf's gone to work at the hat shop looks so adorable in a sailor outfit and he's best friends with Link.

And just look at some of these quotes I got:

Link: "I keep my wallet full all the time!"
Zelda: "It's not nice to keep things bottled up."

... The game knows I have put Zelda characters in and it's milking it for all its worth

Rin and Maya are going to have their third kid soon.

I am still waiting for THE proposal, if you know what one I am talking about.
EDIT: speak of the devil, it happened: http://klaviergavinin.co.vu/post/94726104429/guys-today-my-good-exam-results-werent-the-only

Back