Tomodachi Life-Finally For American, Europe !

Useful tip I discovered; you can wake up a Mii who has fallen asleep for the night by making a small change to their personality, and you can keep them awake by leveling them up and giving them a gift. This only works when they fall asleep in their apartment, not their house; does anybody know how to wake them up then?

Mia Fey and Phoenix Wright broke up
RIP

Link doesn't have any friends. :( Likely because he traps anyone he doesn't like in a bottle.

Victini tried to set up Sarah Palin and Sollux (from Homestuck) last night but it didn't work out. I want Palin to be with Herobrine since they're best friends. Also I got a good laugh when 9-Volt was hosting Quirky Questions and he asked "Who thinks they're better than me at gaming" with NOBODY raising their hand. XD

For some reason my islanders wanted to set her up with other people besides her best friend Herobrine. 5-Volt wanted to set up Henry (Fire Emblem Awakening) with her and it worked! Later on Herobrine confessed to having feelings for Sarah and ended up with a broken heart. He already got dumped by his sweetheart yesterday too. The poor guy just can't catch a break! XD Also 5-Volt is sweethearts with my best friend and they had a fight but made up. She's... pretty attached to the poor guy.

Stargazing said:
So, people are up in flames and I'm just spamming the music box.

i dunno why it calms me down
Nothing will calm down a Mii when he/she's on fire. You'll need to find a mutual friend of the two Miis on fire to act as a mediator. The mutual friend should also have a friend problem (the orange one).

meanwhile one of my couples just had a fifth kid oh my god

Mabel Pines said:
Stargazing said:
So, people are up in flames and I'm just spamming the music box.

i dunno why it calms me down
Nothing will calm down a Mii when he/she's on fire. You'll need to find a mutual friend of the two Miis on fire to act as a mediator. The mutual friend should also have a friend problem (the orange one).

meanwhile one of my couples just had a fifth kid oh my god
no i knew it doesn't calm them down for a long time

i was just so stressed out i spammed it

Does anyone know where you can find Tomodachi Life QR Codes for the people in the Direct? I can't find them anywhere.

I've gone crazy with putting Nintendo characters in, to the point where there's more Nintendo characters than real people. Link and Peach are going steady, and Peach asked right in front of Zelda. Meanwhile, Samus is just being lonely as usual, and Evil Giga is just terrorising people and singing about how he's going to kill everyone... as usual.

Its fine, my island is full of anime/vg characters woth like 6 real people (me, my brother, three friends and my cousin)
Link and zelda got married yesterday
I think I broke the game as Eren and Gou's second child is fully grown as of today and its eveving and I haven't got the 'this child is ready to live alone/travel' notification
Is it because my dock has no more room for new explorers or????

A few days ago Ashley (WaroWare) ended up marrying Heipo (Gaki no Tsukai) and then they wanted a baby all in one day while the rest of my married couples at the time still didn't want to have any. XD Sebastian is now all grown up and living on the island and being a traveler due to paradoxes making the QR code then resetting to send him off. After they had their kid, Penny Crygor and Eridan (Homestuck) wanted a kid too followed by 5-Volt and my best friend. Penny had a daughter named Mia while I'm still waiting to see the 3rd kid that's gonna come up.

So far my married couples consist of:
  • Bestie+5-Volt
  • Eridan+Penny
  • Henry+Sarah Palin
  • AZ+Victini
  • Heipo+Ashley
  • Sollux+Ramona Quimby
  • Karkat+Terezi

Want some QR codes? :3 I've got AZ, 9-Volt, 5-Volt, Ashley, my first kid Sebastian, and a Bellsprout.

So, my only married Mii couple had a baby. They went to bed right after so I missed the Day 1 stage where you rock the baby.

Thank goodness.

so I checked my island's stats in the office today

apparently I've had 64 children born (5 of them from one couple), 26 of whom were sent of to be travelers, and there's only 19 people who aren't in a relationship (my population is 99)

I've also had 35 weddings, 5 break-ups and 2 divorces

also my quality of life is ★75

my god all this in less than three months

I need to add more mii's on this as nearly all my mii's are married (I have 70 at the moment, with a 35:35 gender ratio, though I may need to age o matic a few female miis)
Not sure who else to add though.

I've got 3 kids that are all grown up and both living on the island and traveling. My best friend and 5-Volt had a boy named Adrian, which I changed to 10-Volt before putting the default name on his profile. Now Ramona and Sollux's kid Jack needs to grow up in a few days. He's got a derpy face. XD

Back