The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Re: Zelda (Wii U)

DragonFreak said:
GalacticPetey said:
DragonFreak said:
Honestly, the thought of Link x Zelda is not really appealing to me, for deeply personal reasons.
Really? Something as silly and harmless as a video game ship?
If you must know, I really prefer Link gay. Um, yeah pretty much it.

should just be single as he has rolled into walls so much he doesnt know how to form relationships

DragonFreak said:
GalacticPetey said:
DragonFreak said:
Honestly, the thought of Link x Zelda is not really appealing to me, for deeply personal reasons.
Pansexual Link is where it is at.

Anyway, I may or may not own a Wii U when this comes out and Link looks FINE in this game.
Also, I saw a theory about this game being about the first hero or something. I lost the link to it, but it was an interesting theory.

Zae Eildus said:
DragonFreak said:
GalacticPetey said:
DragonFreak said:
should just be single as he has rolled into walls so much he doesnt know how to form relationships
rekt

Zae Eildus said:
DragonFreak said:
GalacticPetey said:
DragonFreak said:

Ok I will admit, I chuckled a little bit at that.

Anyway, I may or may not own a Wii U when this comes out and Link looks FINE in this game.
Also, I saw a theory about this game being about the first hero or something. I lost the link to it, but it was an interesting theory.
Sounds interesting. Although I am not sure how a theory like that could be made by 30 seconds of gameplay.

DragonFreak said:
Zae Eildus said:
DragonFreak said:
GalacticPetey said:
DragonFreak said:

Ok I will admit, I chuckled a little bit at that.

Sounds interesting. Although I am not sure how a theory like that could be made by 30 seconds of gameplay.

I think Link's appearance is just his clothes at the beginning, maybe he doesn't get the standard outfit until near the end or something. With the sandbox direction, you probably could just leave Link in these the whole game.

Plain Ol Giga12 said:
I think Link's appearance is just his clothes at the beginning, maybe he doesn't get the standard outfit until near the end or something. With the sandbox direction, you probably could just leave Link in these the whole game.
"sandbox"

i'll honestly be surprised if they let you change the clothes apart from the standard red/green/blue garb from ocarina

DragonFreak said:
GalacticPetey said:
DragonFreak said:
You're hired
you start on monday

Enzo said:
DragonFreak said:
GalacticPetey said:
DragonFreak said:
You're hired
you start on monday
Yes, I have a job! And my boss is Lord Shoey! Life is good.

DragonFreak said:
Enzo said:
DragonFreak said:
GalacticPetey said:
DragonFreak said:
You're hired
you start on monday
Yes, I have a job! And my boss is Lord Shoey! Life is good.
Totally quoted the wrong thing
totally meant to quote the trained comment

Ugh...I just want some more news soon. It's been almost 6 months now.

They're teasing us so much about this game, and we only got to see a 40 second video that literally showed nothing off other than the graphics and this new thing that we have absolutely no idea to what it is.

Claus said:
Ugh...I just want some more news soon. It's been almost 6 months now.

They're teasing us so much about this game, and we only got to see a 40 second video that literally showed nothing off other than the graphics and this new thing that we have absolutely no idea to what it is.
They won't show it until the next reveal makes all of us cry tears of joy.

At least it isn't Yarn Yoshi. But still, it must be excruciating to get hyped with nothing new for 6 months. XP

Dr. Mario said:
At least it isn't Yarn Yoshi. But still, it must be excruciating to get hyped with nothing new for 6 months. XP

a few months? how about years like in atlus's case?

One thing I would like to know is: Where the hell is it gonna take place? Is it a sequel to Majora's Mask? A prequel to Link's Awakening? A mid-quel to Faces of Evil? What?!

supermariofan said:
One thing I would like to know is: Where the hell is it gonna take place? Is it a sequel to Majora's Mask? A prequel to Link's Awakening? A mid-quel to Faces of Evil? What?!

I don't really care where it'll take place, but I know people are saying it could be a prequel to Skyward Sword, a sequel to Skyward Sword, a prequel to Wind Waker, maybe even a sequel to AoL.

The fact of matter is that we don't have enough information to determine that.

I watched. The game looks pretty barren at first glance so I hope it doesn't turn out as boring as it looks, though they didn't show off much really so I'll be optimistic and say the more populated areas will be interesting. Slow motion air time kind of looks like it lasts for too long, make it a reward to be a fast and accurate shooter.

Well, I'll probably play and enjoy it regardless of whether the over world is crap. Skyward Sword's sky sections were boring but I still enjoy the game.

They are showing off the open world concepts of this, there's probably going to be much more.

i hope no one's still complaining about the graphics style because this looks beautiful

unfortunately motion controls definitely seem to be back (though hopefully optional), and i really hope it doesn't take you 4-5 minutes to get to any place you want to be in this world. the world looks really repetitive and i hope the real game isn't like that

that slow-mo dismount and shooting, though

GalacticPetey said:
Nabber said:
i hope no one's still complaining about the graphics style because this looks beautiful
Freakworld will, because he hates fun.
Actually he just thinks the graphic artists for this game are shady and hopes the game doesn't cel. :dk:

GalacticPetey said:
Nabber said:
Freakworld will, because he hates fun.

i thought that was my job?

Back