What would an M-Rated Mario Game Be?

Castiel said:
luigi's mansion 3 should be a game like amnesia with jumpscares and gore and that's how you get your m-rated mario game
this ^
I would play it ;D

Castiel said:
luigi's mansion 3 should be a game like amnesia with jumpscares and gore and that's how you get your m-rated mario game

Nope

Nintendo will lose sales with me if they put a single jumpscare in their game

Deception said:
it would be this
*warning it is gta so M rated stuff will ensue*
snip

you embedded the wrong GTA IV video

As people have said, a mature game isn't just blood and gore and sex. Really, that kind of game is very immature, ironically. Just look at the weirdos who play nothing but CoD or Battlefield.

Giga12 said:
As people have said, a mature game isn't just blood and gore and sex. Really, that kind of game is very immature, ironically. Just look at the weirdos who play nothing but CoD or Battlefield.

post of the year right here

Giga12 said:

Yes, but a mature rating means it contains content that is only suitable for a mature (physically) audience.

no, thats an a rated game

an m rated means intellectually mature, you just need to prove it by having an adults permission, which only goes further towards proving your intellectual maturity

Deception said:
no, thats an a rated game

an m rated means intellectually mature, you just need to prove it by having an adults permission, which only goes further towards proving your intellectual maturity

You're taking the names of the ratings far too literally

Do you have any idea how far and few A rated games are? Because they're totally on the extremes

thats true

although most some m rated games are suitable for minors who are intellectually mature
IE. I play Mass Effect and Tomb Raider but I'm only 15, with my parents permission, I am intellectually mature enough to handle these games

but I admit I would not enjoy many m rated because of their m rated content (GTA)

I'm the right age to play Grand Theft Auto, but I don't want to play it because I'm still sensitive to mature content. I don't think that makes me immature.

Yes, I know, I have a mental disorder that lags my maturity by several years, though, but I don't think being sensitive to mature content = maturity in any way, shape, or form.

That, and if Nintendo were to make an M-Rated game that's actually mature and intellectual, it would probably be a new IP, not a Mario game.

Giga12 said:
That, and if Nintendo were to make an M-Rated game that's actually mature and intellectual, it would probably be a new IP, not a Mario game.
m rated games being mature and intellectual
lol

Baby Luigi said:
Do you have any idea how far and few A rated games are? Because they're totally on the extremes

That's because Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft won't sell games that receive AO ratings.

there's only like 20something games that are rated that iirc

That's correct, only one of which (I think it's only one) received the rating after release.

Smaug said:
I think that one was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but reverted back to M.

Yeah, after a patch.

Contrary to what people think, the M-rating isn't the most profitable rating.

That award actually goes to the T rating. It's the highest unrestricted rating, so it is accessible to a whole range of age groups.

Yoshi's Safari…only gorier.

Also, when Mario rescues Peach…you-know-what happens.

Back