What would an M-Rated Mario Game Be?

Hmm. Not M rated, but a more mature Mario game could be interesting.

Take Majora's Mask for example. There's not blood, swearing, tits, or anything like that, yet is one of the most mature games Nintendo has ever made. It's mature because of its atmosphere and themes, not mindless gore and sex.

How about an M-Rated (or T-Rated)Mario game that is based from GTA 5 (but the three protaginists are gender swapped).
Characters
Peach- Michael De Santa
Rosalina- Franklin Clinton
Daisy- Trevor Philips
Mario- Lester Crest
Polari- Lamar Davis
Wart- Steve Haines
Fawful- Devin Weston
Lubba- Chop

Locations
Mushroom Kingdom- Los Santos
Sarasaland- Blaine County
Tall, Tall Mountain- Mount Chilliad
Sunshine Airport- Los Santos International Airport

Champion Christmas said:

Take Majora's Mask for example. There's not blood, swearing, tits, or anything like that, yet is one of the most mature games Nintendo has ever made. It's mature because of its atmosphere and themes, not mindless gore and sex.
I'm sorry I gotta make this joke Mindless Sex & Gore The Video Game where you do....pretty much what the title says.

infinite8 said:
ernesth100 said:
Champion Christmas said:

I'm sorry I gotta make this joke Mindless Sex & Gore The Video Game where you do....pretty much what the title says.
Twilight Princess is also dark. It also has blood and gore.
I won't deny that Twilight Princess is a dark game.

But Majora's Mask is dark subtly. That's the genius of it. It's creepy atmosphere, sense of hopelessness, mature themes make it darker than Twilight Princess.

Champion Christmas said:
infinite8 said:
ernesth100 said:
Champion Christmas said:

But Majora's Mask is dark subtly. That's the genius of it. It's creepy atmosphere, sense of hopelessness, mature themes make it darker than Twilight Princess.
So why cant nintendo do that with Mario?

ernesth100 said:
Champion Christmas said:
infinite8 said:
ernesth100 said:
Champion Christmas said:

So why cant nintendo do that with Mario?

Because Mario is totally different from Zelda

infinite8 said:
Imagine the remake of Majora's Mask.
Darker, more creepy and more scary than the original.
Except Majora's Mask ends with Link destroying the evil that was contained in the mask so a sequel is a negative ghost rider...although a sequel would probably have the Happy Mask Salesman and that is my favorite character

making a game m rated just for the sake of having an m rated game is stupid imo

The Great Tongue said:
making a game m rated just for the sake of having an m rated game is stupid imo
This

But an M rated mario game would be cool

It would make a hell of a lot more sense for it to star Wario.

The story should start with Mario getting drunk at the pub or Mario having sex with Peach.

Maybe some sexual content but not so abruptly. I think it should start with Boo's possesing Mario and turning him evil.

grand theft auto: mushroom kingdom
mario would get a gun and run over people in his kart
that would be fun

Back