Console Wars

Which console do you think will win this gen?

• Wii U

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • XBox One

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
3D Player 2004 said:
The PS4/XB1 just keep on getting First Person shooters over and over again and peoplew that don't like those kinds of games don't get anything to enjoy on that console.
The Wii U actually gets a variety and has new coming out later.
Most people that will ever have a PS4/XB1 probably have it and to pick up sales all Nintendo has to do is continue to support the Wii U with new unique games to pick up sales, variety Sony/Microsoft seem to be incapable of.games

Wheres the crown and thrown for this guy? You tell em!

chillv said:
3D Player 2004 said:
The PS4/XB1 just keep on getting First Person shooters over and over again and peoplew that don't like those kinds of games don't get anything to enjoy on that console.
Most people that will ever have a PS4/XB1 probably have it and to pick up sales all Nintendo has to do is continue to support the Wii U with new unique games to pick up sales, variety Sony/Microsoft seem to be incapable of.games

are you being serious

chillv said:
3D Player 2004 said:

But he's wrong. Like, he couldn't be any more wrong.

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
3D Player 2004 said:

But he's right. Like, he couldn't be any more right.

chillv said:
Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
3D Player 2004 said:

mqdefault.jpg

chillv said:
Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
3D Player 2004 said:

resized_your-music-is-bad-meme-generator-your-post-is-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad-e72301.jpg

chillv said:
Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
3D Player 2004 said:

>Fanboy

for one thing though, I bet you can't even name a large amount of the titles releases for the other consoles last year, other than COD and Battlefield....

not to mention COD and Battlefield are on steam
so why would I pay more to get them on a console ;)
I stick to console exclusive games on consoles

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
3D Player 2004 said:

You post is bad, and you should feel bad

My post is great, and I should feel great

YOU_DONT_SAY.png

But seriously, I don't know why any of you wouldn't know this considering "9-Volt must be my video game counterpart" is on my profile and you already know how much of a fanboy he is.

Alright, I think I'll take my foot off the gas here. This is derailing the topic. You may continue your discussion.

Dankey Kang said:
Go home, you're drunk

On life

Nick Fury said:
You act like being a blind fanboy is a good thing.

What if I said that I'm one myself? *insert gasping audience*

Alright, I think I'll take my foot off the gas here. I'm on the end of the cliff and if I go any further, this car wil tip over into the abyss. This is derailing the topic. You may continue your discussion.

Back