Unpopular opinions with video games

- Apollo Justice is one of the best games in the AA series, if not the best.
- An Ema Skye spin-off was a much greater idea instead of an Edgeworth one.
- Urban Champion is a good game.
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is better than GH3
- Wii Music is fun.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie licensed video game is almost as good as Super Mario 64 (they're similar in some ways).

-earthbound is one of the most boring and most overrated rpgs ive ever witnessed
-golden sun is one of the ugliest games ive ever seen
-final fantasy 12 is the one of the best rpgs around
-final fantasy 13 was pretty fun
-tales of phantasia just freaking sucks
-star ocean series is very bland
-life sims like harvest moon and animal crossing are absolutely boring
-persona is the weakest of the shin megami tensei series
-megaman x series is far superior to the megaman classic series
-mario kart is a very boring racing series

i probably got some more but we'll leave it at that.

- Every other Touhou character > Reimu
- I like Sonic and Snake's appearance in SSBB
- Temple is a bad stage
- Shadow the Hedgehog was a good game
- Pikachu is overrated

Charizard is the worst starter in Gen 1, and it's probably only popular because of its personality in the anime.
Yoshi Island DS is not worse than the original. It's just not better.
I prefer that SMG2 didn't have as many space levels.
Waggle controls aren't automatically bad
Sticker Star was by no means the ungodly abomination people were making it out to be
Valve is not the final saviour of the video games industry, and when Half-Life 3 comes out it's not going to be the second coming of the messiah
PC Gaming is not better than console gaming in every way. And it's really not that different to Console gaming. It just has a different controller and an upgradable processor.

Now, if you don't tell me my opinions are wrong, I won't tell you your opinions are wrong. Deal?

NitoriAria said:
- I like Sonic and Snake's appearance in SSBB

I don't see how that's unpopular outside of Nintendo purists that complain Smash Brothers should have never brought in 3rd parties at all. xP

-Mario is the best game series imo (thats again pretty damn unpopular irl with the people i know
-Ocarina of Time isn't that good of a game imo
-Cabelas games are fun to play imo

WolferLufe said:
- Lucario in Brawl > Mewtwo in Melee

So much this. Mewtwo is one of my least favorite fighters in Melee, whereas Lucario was my original Brawl main

Uh, I really don't see how any of them were any better or worse than the other. Lucario was basically nothing more than re-skin of Mewtwo.

Confession time: I'm actually rather good as Ganondorf in Brawl.

Which has led me to the opinion that maybe he isn't so bad.

Solar Blaze said:
Uh, I really don't see how any of them were any better or worse than the other. Lucario was basically nothing more than re-skin of Mewtwo.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HEE HEE HEE!

ha ha

lol

Lucario and Mewtwo are as different as night and day.

Outside of Super Smash Bros., maybe, but other than that, they have the exact same moveset.

They share a few similarities but they don't have the exact same moveset.

Solar Blaze said:
Are we playing two different games here, or what?
Oh my god. You're actually serious. In that case, I'll give a serious reply.

The only same move that they have is their Neutral B (both being chargeable energy balls). Their forward smashes are also similar, and both of their Up Bs don't damage, but that's as far as similarities go.

DragonFreak said:
Yeah, I just like pressing random buttons while playing brawl. Another reason why I'm so bad at it.
Dude, that's like getting up to bat and just flailing the bat around, or playing pinball by wailing on the flippers until you're out of balls.

Back