last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Internet went out, but I'm back!

Anyways
I'm Winning!

*paints a target sign on myself*

*launches Soyuz rocket at you*

Well there is a another disturbance in the Gulf, I will have my eyes on it, I predict it will be the first named storm in the Atlantic.

Hopefully it's not some oil company spilling sludge all over the gulf again.

No I was mentioning Invest 90L at the time, it is now Subtropical Storm Alberto.

*Yawns* Well I'm winning.

You know what? You guys are so concerned with winning. I'm gonna lose harder than anyone's ever lost before

*clicks "Notify" button*

The party is about to get started.

The forums is unusually inactive today...

I only pop in here every once in a while, so I wouldn't be able to tell. I just come in to check out Roller's Reasons most of the time and then go. Might be because of testing or last-week-or-so-of-school antics

Well I spend a lot of my time on the Forums, that stems from when I was on Serenes Forest forums, I was wrongfully perma banned there. I just don't want to talk about it, of course I have to put aside some time for my gaming.

What do you mean you were perma-banned for the wrong reason? Surely there was some sort of reasoning behind it.

Well Subtropical Storm Alberto lasted a long time and the final advisory was issued for it and it is in Canada, that defies a record for the furthest north a subtropical or tropical storm has travelled in the month of May.

Propeller Knight said:
What do you mean you were perma-banned for the wrong reason? Surely there was some sort of reasoning behind it.

I’m also interested in what happened. If you don’t want to talk about it, that’s totally fine, but if it’s alright with you, then you can PM me if you don’t wanna talk about it on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back