Characters confirmed to return in SSB4

no it isn't

people have legs

there's nothing weird about that fact

Xerneas said:
Peach does look awesome.

Though...it's so weird looking at Peach's legs...
we've seen her legs in other games

why is that weird

Peach is adorable, but I feel abit strange since it's different from the previous portrait or Mario arts.

Northern Verve said:
For October, I'm hoping that Yoshi gets confirmed, as I just find it odd that he didn't get confirmed yet, and yet the other seven original starters are confirmed. The other veterans can wait their turn.
I personally don't want to see another Mario character unless it's a newcomer. But it might be very possible for Yoshi since Nintendo promote new Yoshi games.

screen-1.jpg

Omg fox's face is hilarious.

Also peach has some nice heels.

So Yoshi, Jigglypuff and Cpt. Falcon are the only ones practically confirmed that haven't been revealed yet.

Tentomon said:
screen-1.jpg

So Yoshi, Jigglypuff and Cpt. Falcon are the only ones practically confirmed that haven't been revealed yet.

Don't forget Ness. Seeing as EarthBound is a Wii U Virtual Console title in North America, it would be a huge insult to the series if Ness doesn't come back.

MnSG said:
Tentomon said:
screen-1.jpg

Don't forget Ness. Seeing as EarthBound is a Wii U Virtual Console title in North America, it would be a huge insult to the series if Ness doesn't come back.

Oh i thought Ness was already confirmed, might have confused him with the villager.

Honestly I like this artwork.

I think it's unique, and it kind of feels like a screenshot of them battling. Like, Peach is dodging somone and Link is just epic.

Anser said:
Yet another character with an awkward pose.

It ain't awkward, Peach is showing off her awesome heels.

I agree with BMB, so far all the artworks have been pretty sweet.

MnSG said:
July: Olimar
August: Luigi
September: Peach

For October, I'm hoping that Yoshi gets confirmed, as I just find it odd that he didn't get confirmed yet, and yet the other seven original starters are confirmed. The other veterans can wait their turn.
As I have stated before, I think Yoshi is getting an Extreme Makeover, Smasher Edition. Probably based on one of his new games. I'm hoping for Yoshi and Baby Mario.

I hoped that Toon Link would be less of a clone here, though it doesn't seem to be that way, judging by the screenshots... Either way, I love the detail in his clothes.

main.png

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/toon_link.html

I guess I kind of called this by saying with Wind Waker HD round the corner this would be his time of announcement

If they decide to put Toon Link, I hope that they do have plans for new Toon Link games or it would be totally unpersuasive.

Dorayaki said:
If they decide to put Toon Link, I hope that they do have plans for new Toon Link games or it would be totally unpersuasive.
Wind Waker HD. 'nuff said.

Back