Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Ulrich said:
Ira Gamagoori said:
So when can we expect people bitching about how Palutena's Temple IS SO FUCKING BIG. Y'know, just like how people bitched how New Pork City was big.

I heard a lot of complaining about it being big because of how freakingly annoying it was to move around that stage with some characters. There was a lot space and not enough platforms.
Plus that Ultimatre Chimera is annoying as heck.

New Pork City was nothing but empty space. Oh and a few platforms here and there. It's a hideously designed stage.

AR-Cade said:
I want to play as Angry birds in SSB!!
I think it would be really cool if Nintendo added Angry Birds to the roster of playable SSB characters, at least one bird with the ability to change to the other birds er sumthin! :mario:
Why shouldn't Angry birds be in SSB?! Super Smash Bros would be awesome with angry birds!!!
Somebody must make this known to the games creators er sumthin'!! Cause I want them in the game, fans of Nintendo and Rovio everywhere would jump for joy, IKR? I would too!!
Read more here: http://megamariocollector.blogspot.com/2014/04/angry-birds-SSB-awesomtacular.html
Game ON Gamers!! For More Mario and other Nintendo Gaming related subjects & Info & MORE... Go to megamariocollector.blogspot.com that's... megamariocollector.blogspot.com Thank U!! And again, Game On Gamers!! Game ON! :mario:

AB.jpg

cereal_guy_spitting_by_rober_raik-d4clu6f.png

AR-Cade said:
I want to play as Angry birds in SSB!!
I think it would be really cool if Nintendo added Angry Birds to the roster of playable SSB characters, at least one bird with the ability to change to the other birds er sumthin! :mario:
Why shouldn't Angry birds be in SSB?! Super Smash Bros would be awesome with angry birds!!!
Somebody must make this known to the games creators er sumthin'!! Cause I want them in the game, fans of Nintendo and Rovio everywhere would jump for joy, IKR? I would too!!
Read more here: http://megamariocollector.blogspot.com/2014/04/angry-birds-SSB-awesomtacular.html
Game ON Gamers!! For More Mario and other Nintendo Gaming related subjects & Info & MORE... Go to megamariocollector.blogspot.com that's... megamariocollector.blogspot.com Thank U!! And again, Game On Gamers!! Game ON! :mario:

AB.jpg

No.

I forgot to mention, but I wish they didn't keep the Subspace Emissary red sky and ocean for the Halberd stage and didn't leave the gloomy feeling of it. I would've much rather preferred the background that was used in the games where it appeared in: an orange sky over an orange ocean with the sunset.

Kirby_Warp_Star_Absturz.jpg

As long as most of the stage's songs (Forest Area and Squeak Squad can go) are there, then I guess I won't complain....too much.

Actually, in Revenge of Meta Knight on Kirby Super Star, the ocean was a sort had a orange hue to it during the game. That was mostly due to the fact that the sun was setting and reflecting off the ocean rather then it actually being that color. Its actually rather close to the game itself this time around.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/226455-super-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-over-a-gig-s-worth-of-screens-bumped-to-the-front

have fun

Is anybody bothered by Zero Suit Samus' increased bust size and heels? It seems to be something that bothers a lot of people because it's sexualising a character that's supposed to be a badass female.

I didn't really even notice until now but the last week on r/smashbros there has been at least one top post a day that has 50+ comments just for complaining about the Jet Boots being Jet Heels and that her boobs are bigger. Someone edited in boots and I think it looks decent, but it really doesn't change much tbh (except for the hair, but that's not the point of the picture). If anything, the boots look kind of ugly in comparison to the heels since they don't blend in with the zero suit as much.

Samus has been sexualized since the NES era. To be honest, I didn't even notice the bust thing until you pointed it out (and really, it could be worseshe could be Haruka). Aesthetically, I hate the heels, but chances are I'm not really going to care about how they look if they help her do better in combat (my only concern is that they stay out of the Metroid series).

Back