What country are you from?

I can understand being ashamed of your country from time to time, but honestly all the "fuck my country" comments make me a little sick to my stomach.

Where do you think it's good to live then?
Crisis in the Americas, crisis in Europe and Europe tries to plunder as much wallets of citizens as possible to 'save the Economy', half of Asia are either poor or censors the Internet a lot, Australia is really expensive, and Africa...well...I think that one is quite obvious.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
I can understand being ashamed of your country from time to time, but honestly all the "fuck my country" comments make me a little sick to my stomach.

yeah its pretty disgusting.

every country has its flaws, whether its the people or the law, they have some serious flaws. However there are many good things about most countries too, so saying THIS PLACE SUCKS THERE IS NO GOOD THINGS is just really pathetic and just shows that a person that is being so extremely negative that they cant even recognize the actual good in things.

Where do you think it's good to live then?
Crisis in the Americas, crisis in Europe and Europe tries to plunder as much wallets of citizens as possible to 'save the Economy', half of Asia are either poor or censors the Internet a lot, Australia is really expensive, and Africa...well...I think that one is quite obvious.

no place is safe and there is no perfection on earth, there is violence everywhere no matter where you are, where you go, or how much you wish it didn't exist.

However for there to say there is no good place to live or your country sucks is just proving that you just have weak willpower and have no interest to live in an area or any area, that may have any form of negativity.

Don't expect things to go your way or everything to be puppies and rainbows, things get worse before they get better.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Boozooka said:
Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Malaysia. The only one who being active here from this country.

Going to Malaysia is actually near the top of my bucket list. Heard it's a beautiful place.

I come from Hell-I mean New Jersey. Meh, Camden would be Hell, the rest of NJ is more purgatory.
But I will advice you to not come here, now. The east coast of Malaysia is having a serious war between Malaysia and Philippines. Some of the villagers and police dead due to the war.

That's why a bucket list is stuff to do before you DIE. I've still got seventy-two years on this planet.

My New Jersey comment was a shot at how bad New Jersey's stereotype is.

Boozooka said:
Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Boozooka said:
Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Malaysia. The only one who being active here from this country.

Going to Malaysia is actually near the top of my bucket list. Heard it's a beautiful place.

I come from Hell-I mean New Jersey. Meh, Camden would be Hell, the rest of NJ is more purgatory.
But I will advice you to not come here, now. The east coast of Malaysia is having a serious war between Malaysia and Philippines. Some of the villagers and police dead due to the war.

That's why a bucket list is stuff to do before you DIE. I've still got seventy-two years on this planet.

My New Jersey comment was a shot at how bad New Jersey's stereotype is.

i got shot in new jersey once. true story. also new jerseys is hell. their hockey tean is the devils. thats not a joke, new jersey really is hell. true story i live across the river from trenton, i'd know.

Do you mean where you live or your place of origin?

I live in the US but I am from India (not Native American, but India in Asia) I'm pretty sure that I'm the only Indian user on the wiki.

That's what questioned me as well, but I assumed both, that's why I said my background is Polish (because of my parents), I'm born in Zeeland (The Netherlands), and I currently live in North-Brabant (The Netherlands).
I find it funny how North-Brabant is referred to "the south" around here, as it's the southern-most Province.

Yoshiopolis said:

I live in the US but I am from India (not Native American, but India in Asia) I'm pretty sure that I'm the only Indian user on the wiki.
Are u from New Delhi?

Booster Kong 64 said:
Yoshiopolis said:

Are u from New Delhi?

South india.

Wow! What I learned from this thread is this is not just a wiki for western civilization. It is a wiki for the whole world! We are all citizens of the world! And although we may have different languages and customs, WE ARE THE SUPERSTAR!

At the very beginning, I wasn't really expecting lots of American users around here, after a while, I thought this was a Forum with only native English speakers (and I was their Combo Breaker), but in the end, this has been a MultiCulti Forum all the time.

America....

Back