What country are you from?

Hobbes said:
Time Turner said:
Hobbes said:
Misty said:
Hobbes said:

How do you feel about hockey? I'm for it.
I... don't think I even understand Hockey :|
It's not that complicated. It's like soccer, except you use sticks instead of your feet.
But there are weird Power Plays and I think fights are OK?
Soccer has power plays too, and fighting is less of a rule and more of a tradition.

Time Turner said:
Hobbes said:
Time Turner said:
Hobbes said:
Misty said:
Hobbes said:

It's not that complicated. It's like soccer, except you use sticks instead of your feet.
Soccer has power plays too, and fighting is less of a rule and more of a tradition.
Then I probably don't even know what a power play is.

Xerneas said:
Luna said:
No idea how thats dark but w/e.

And for the record I live in the U.S.A.

The Confederates believed that Slaves should continue and that they weren't real people when it comes to voting and such, and they wanted to continue the tradition of slave-owning of the white men.

Basically, it was somewhat implying that you were from the part of the U.S.A that believed that White men are superior and minority groups were to be slaves and such, which is pretty dark as it a major offense in today's times.
>Implying that all Confederates were racists,wich is false
>Implying that the sole reason the South left the Union was because of slavery,wich is also false

Ok,now lets just drop this conversation before it turns into an argument.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Malaysia. The only one who being active here from this country.
I thought you were from Japan,I have learned something new this day.

I'm from america.

Massachusetts to be specific. I'm not getting any more specific than that though, stalkers.

Oh, by the way, I'm from the State of São Paulo. I currently live in the state's capital, São Paulo.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Luna said:
Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Malaysia. The only one who being active here from this country.
I thought you were from Japan, I have learned something new this day.
Japan? I want to go there too. Why and what do you think that I am from Japan?
I thought someone said you were from there one time,it might have been someone else though,I can't remember.

I'm from Australia as well. In Sydney.

I'm from The Netherlands (usually referred to as "Holland", for a strange reason, but we also tend to call USA "Amerika" or "VS", so I think we're even).
Although I'm born in The Netherlands, my first language was Polish, and I didn't learn Dutch, until I went to School for the first time (so when I was 4, I started to learn Dutch).

More specific?
Born: Terneuzen, Zeeland, Netherlands.
Currently: Etten-Leur, Brabant, Netherlands.

Edit:
Oh, that explains the confusion:

Hobbes said:
Time Turner said:
Hobbes said:
Time Turner said:
Hobbes said:
Misty said:
Hobbes said:

Then I probably don't even know what a power play is.

powerplays in hockey are basically the same things as red cards, except instead of getting ejected from the game, they only have to sit out for 2 minutes or so, and fighting is technically against the rules, but accepted as part of the game, and penalized like a red card, except instead of sitting out the entire game, they only sit out 10 minutes or so.

Alexneushoorn, Holland is not a country, Holland are 2 provinces.

Back