Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

No, sorry it's personal. And even if I did, you need press logins to do anything.

You will need to have a News Website that is not hosted on Freewebs, Webs.com, Wikia, WordPress, Blogspot, etc., and a personal Contact with an PR of your local Nintendo department.

MKGirlism said:
You will need to have a News Website that is not hosted on Freewebs, Webs.com, Wikia, WordPress, Blogspot, etc., and a personal Contact with an PR of your local Nintendo department.
All that just for access to pictures? I'm out

Yes, exactly that.
But it's not really hard, the hardest part is, to keep your site up-to-date.

Bowser was actually I'm Sticker Star he just didn't speak.

NSY said:
he just didn't speak.
My point.

Also, looks like Antasma's going to possess Bowser in some way. Part of that video clearly shows Bowser surrounded by Antasma Bats and he looks a bit like he did in PiT as Shrowser.

The antagonist of this game looks really cool. I was already looking forward to this game a little, but seeing that "Antasma" guy makes me want it even more!

Actually, I'm capable of ripping them thanks to download helper

From what I can assume:

The first song sounds like the opening theme.

The second sounds like it'll be the Pi'llow island main theme.

The third sounds like it'll be the Normal Battle theme.

The fourth can probably be Antasma's theme (?) although I was thinking it might be like the Danger Theme.

The fifth sounds like it'll be the Boss theme or the Giant Luigi theme if that gets it's own boss song like Giant Bowser.

hard to make out, at points it does and points it doesn't.

I almost thought it was bowser with boxing gloves though.

Back