Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

oh dear jesus the art is simply majestic

Bilbo Baggins said:
Antasma is pretty badass looking
Yup, I think this is the "awesome new villain" I've been waiting for since BIS---wait, Fawful was returning in that game. So that means we haven't got a brand new main villain in an RPG since SPM. Whoa.

Dream Team wiki page said:
This is also the first game in the Mario & Luigi (series) not to feature Bowser as the main antagonist
LOL

Dreambert looks really badass in his artwork. Who agrees?

King Antasma said:
Yup, I think this is the "awesome new villain" I've been waiting for since BIS---wait, Fawful was returning in that game. So that means we haven't got a brand new main villain in an RPG since SPM. Whoa.
Does the Dark Star count?

Solar Blaze said:
King Antasma said:
Does the Dark Star count?
I am talking about villains introduced at the beginning. The Dark Star was not seen until late in the game.

I hate the boxart. Thanks for the nice art, alpha dream

I know it's nothing, but having a plain boxart could hurt sales

Bilbo Baggins said:
This is also the first game in the Mario & Luigi (series) not to feature Bowser as the main antagonist
LOL
That's going into BJAODN

I gotta ask, why is the name different in Europe and Australia? Why add the Bros. at the end? What purpose does that serve?

Neptune 2.0 said:
I gotta ask, why is the name different in Europe and Australia? Why add the Bros. at the end? What purpose does that serve?

Probably just a pointless dub name change, or just an unnecesssary change in general.

After how they handled Sticker Star, I'm gonna go with yes.

And they've made plenty of mistakes in the past like creating this abomination :waluigi:

Also, hooray for Yoshi returning.

mldmimage5-275x165.jpg

Neptune 2.0 said:
That was the one thing missing from BiS - Yoshi.

Indeed. Don't see why they couldn't give him so much as a cameo like shopping in Toad Town or attending the meeting at Peach's Castle. Although the latter may not make much sense since Yoshi has very little knowledge in the medical science department.

Is Partners In Time ringing a bell for anybody?

Oh right. I forgot about that.

What's Bowser going to do this time?

Superstar Saga:
* Attempts kidnapping Peach
* Forms a truce with Mario
* Gets stuck in a cannon
* Struck with amnesia
* Works for a petty thief
* Regains his memory
* Gets possessed by Cackletta
* Has castle blown up

Partners In Time:
* Kidnaps Peach
* Meets himself as a baby and fights the Mario Quartet
* Gets partially controlled by the Elder Princess Shroob
His younger self:
* Kidnaps Baby Peach
* Forms a truce with the Baby Mario Bros.
* Steals 2 of the Cobalt Star shards
* Fights the Mario Quartet along his future self
* Infiltrates a Shroob ship
* Unleashes the Elder Princess Shroob
* Gets turned into a mushroom
* Turned back to normal

Bowser's Inside Story
* Ate a mushroom and trapped everyone in his stomach
* Fought Fawful and Midbus
* Destroyed the Dark Star
* Unknowingly saved the kingdom

Cackletta said:
I dont care about the box, I WANT CACKLETTA!

Oh yeah, sorry, I beleive I bashed her face in with a hammer and a couple thousand fire balls. So I think it's safe to say that she's..... uh,dead.

NSY said:
Bilbo Baggins said:
LOL
That's going into BJAODN
They actually did it a second time and I reverted it. I think it they might have done it again, so Imma check right after I post this.

edit: OK, we're good.

Back